Chapter 17 - Followers

-Isaac's POV-

Hey! I'm pretty sure I've never had a point of view in this story, so might as well give myself one. So, I'm Isaac. Noah Isaac Gonzales.

(A/N: Gonzales. *ahem ahem* Sa mga classmates and friends kong nakakahula kung sino to, wag maingay :P)

My name is completely Biblical, I know. My parents are just really holy.

(A/N: again, sorry teehee. I DON'T KNOW kung may nabigay na akong full name sa kanya, but if ever, that's his official name hahaha yayyy)

I have nothing at all to do basically. There are no assignments or projects so I'm just here, lying on my bed.

Boredom struck bad, so I texted the first person I could think of.

Bella.

To: Bella tabachoy ❤
ISABELLA LEIGH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Maybe about 30 seconds later, my phone vibrated.

From: Bella tabachoy ❤
I'm at the mall, why? :)

I smiled at the thought, but then again I realized that she could be with her boyfriend.

*sigh* I just wish sakin nalang siya napunta. I know JK and Bella are serious with their relationship and I don't want to interfere with them anymore but somehow, I don't trust him.

I don't at all, because there's this look in his eyes screaming 'pure heartbreaker'. I can't bear seeing her cry in agony again, after some jerk left her hanging.

I have no idea why Bella wouldn't even notice how much I've fallen for her. I mean, I was there for her ever since Darren left. I was there para saluhin siya, it's cause I've always been in love with her; the way she walks, way she talks, the way she says my name. Everything, even the smallest details. That's why until now I'm left completely hurt, hurt of the fact that she won't even notice.

She knows when I'm hurt, don't get me wrong. But the hurt I feel when she's happy with someone else? Now, that she wouldn't notice. I wish that she could just tell me already so I could let go. Wait, scratch that, you can't just do that. You can't let go of what you feel for a person, it will always be there, but you can move on, but you definitely can't fake your feelings.

Enough of the drama. I texted back a quick reply.

To: Bella tabachoy ❤
With JK? Wehh, nagkaboyfriend ka lang kinalimutan mo na ko eh :(

*sent*

I waited for her reply, but while waiting, why not text someone else too?

Frances >:)

To: Paris Frances
FRANCESCA DIANNNEEEEEEEE

...

From: Paris Frances
WHAT DO YOU WANT NOAH?!

I laughed. I bet meron nanaman 'to, she looks pretty angry to me.

To: Paris Frances
Woah chill sorry I'm just bored

After mga 1 minute, Bella texted.

From: Bella tabachoy ❤
Aww sorry :( You know I loved you first diba? Yiieee hahaha :) I'll make it up to you next time, pasukan :* xx

'I loved you first' although they're just four simple words to her, but to me they mean everything.

I typed a quick 'okay' then clicked my phone shut.

*beep beep*

From: Paris Frances
So ako pinagbubuhusan mo ng boredom mo? Dang I hate you! :P