Chapter 11 - I Know Places

-Bella's POV-

I was scrolling through the ship account. I honestly didn't think anyone would ship me with someone else. Well, I already have JK so...

"Wifey!" JK suddenly jumped to sit beside me.

"Hubby naman!" I tried to fake pout, but failed miserably cause I laughed.

"You're amazing you know." He smiled and rested his head on my shoulder "What are you doing?"

"Checking the ship accounts created for us. There's heckloads!"

"Really?" He laughed "But wait, why are there manips of you and Darren?"

Ugh! I forgot that I was still scrolling through a Lella ship acc! "Well I was cu-"

"It's okay babe." He held my pinky finger with his "The important thing is you and I."

I smiled and laid my phone on my lap and played with his hair "You know what they write about in there?"

"What?"

I showed him the comments section

"Wow." He laughed. "They actually ship you and Darren too much to the point that they want you to get married!"

His eyes showed jealousy, so I said "Jakey, I know you're getting jealous and all, we can stop if you want and-"

"Nah babe I'm okay." He replied "Besides, we have a strong fanbase too, right?"

"Yep."

We were supposed to go to our ship account but then he was called by coach Bamboo, so I scrolled through the comment section again.

"Bee?" Darren sat beside me too. "Can I sit beside you?"

"Of course." I gestured him to come over since he was on the other side of the bench.

He sat close and I could smell him so well, and he still smells so good. He still uses the Polo Sport perfume I gave him, and that made me smile.

"You're smiling out of nowhere again." His head turned sideward, "You do that a lot."

"Your perfume just..."

"It reminds you of someone again?"

"Yep."

"Did the guy smell like Polo Sport?"

"Exactly that."

"Polo Sport smells really good."

"It does, yeah?"

"What perfume do you use?" He sniffed my shoulder, where I'd previously sprayed Wonderstruck perfume.

"Taylor Swift. Wonderstruck." I smiled "I have all of her perfumes, but the very first is my favorite."

"Ahh... it smells nice." He said, resting his head on my shoulder. "What are you doing?"

I scrolled to the top, "Checking out ship accounts."

"Lella? Who-?"

"It's ours, Darren."

"Ohhhh..." he chuckled cutely "Would you actually believe that people ship us?"

"I know right!" I chuckled back, having a weird thought in mind.

A few moments of silence... "What do they say?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, since they're a ship account, what would they say about..." he said sheepishly