Polaroid [43]

The girls were lounging in the common rooms just relaxing after a long day of training.

"Ah their working us to the bone everyday~" Mina complained stretching her arms and cheekily wrapping it around Akira who sat next to her.

The purple haired female chuckled "What part of intensive training for you not understand?" She teased

"And we also have one more week to prepare for the exam itself." Said Momo.

"Speaking of that..." The half Ghoul pondered "how are your ultimate moves going? Yao-Momo?"

"Well I have some ideas but my body is not quite ready yet." The ravenette explained "I still need to work on my quirk a bit."

The purple haired girl smiled at her friend.

"How about you Tsuyu?" She inquired next.

The frog quirked female voice out how she's working on improving her frog like abilities.

Turning the question to Ochaco who seemed out of it.

She flinched when Asui poked her shoulder to get her attention.

"You seem tired." Commented the green haired girl.

"Ah no!" The brunette denied "I was just distracted" she excused.

"It's love!" Exclaimed Ashido grinning cheekily.

"What?!" Uraraka turned red at the statement "n- no!" She immediately denied.

Wrong choice *evil laugh*

"Is it Iida? Midoriya?"

"N- no!"

Akira blinked "ah she's floating now"

"Speaking of which..." Wondered Jiro "how about you Akira?"

The gray eyed girl blinked looking at the short haired girl.

"What about me?" She asked obliviously.

"You have Todoroki and Bakugo falling all over you right? And you also call them by their first names!  How does it feel?!" Exclaimed Hagakure, imaginary hearts floating around her.

"I don't think I should be the one telling you this" giggled Mina "but I overheard Kaminari and Kirishima saying Bakugo confessed to you, is it true?"

"NO you were supposed to be with Todoroki-" Yaoyorozu suddenly exclaimed.

"Is it true?!" Hagakure interrogated shaking the said female.

"But she's also close with Shinso right?" Asui ribbits.

"Nu-uh" Mina shook her head "Team Bakugo"

"I think she and Todoroki have better chemistry." Mentioned Jiro "plus they've been friends even before the first semester."

"This talk again." Akira thought not phased how Hagakure is mushing her brain right now.

"Shinso's like a brother to me. I don't get why you force Shoto on me (I do but for whatever reason I will not tell you) , and yes Katsuki confessed, though we both established we keep each other as friends for now."

"Shucks" Mina cried "You did say that you find Bakugo attractive once does this mean he has a chance?"

"Todoroki is attractive to right?" Inquired Momo (Of course he is bb) You're more attractive tho—

Ignore the author being an absolute Yaoyorozu simp.

"I'm going to sleep now." Kaneki declared standing up and walking towards the elevator to her floor.