Polaroid [13]

The next day after lunch, the class' chatter was cut short when Mr. Aizawa appeared in front of the room.

"Today's Hero Basic class," he announced. "Will be taught by All Might, one more teacher and me."

The class was a bit taken aback, three UA teachers?

"Sir!" Sero called raising his hand "What will we be doing today?"

Mr. Aizawa held out a placard with big blue letters that spell out "RESCUE"

"Everything from disasters to shipwrecks." Their teacher said. "Rescue training."

"Rescue?" Said Kaminari "that sounds kinda difficult."

"I know right?" Cheered Mina, enthusiastic about the whole ideal.

"Really?" Remarked the red head behind him. "That's the whole point of being a hero." Said Kirishima.

"Water related disasters are my forte. Ribbit" commented Tsu.

"Oi, I'm still talking here." Scolded Mr. Aizawa.

"Ahem... As I was saying, For this training, you can choose to wear your costumes or not" he pressed the remote button and from the wall appeared their gear.

"because some of them might limit your movements." He paused turning his attention from the wall back to the class.

"The training area is a bit far from campus, so we will go there by bus." He stalked to the door, after giving the class permission to change.

"That's all go get prepared." He waved them off.

~~~~~

Akira sat next to Shoto on the bench waiting for the others.

"I see you aren't wearing your half mask." Akira commented nudging the half and half male beside her.

He grunted "you said I looked like an idiot, I didn't want to embarrass myself further." He took a quick glance at her.

"You aren't wearing your cloak."

He was right, the girl was wearing her costume but the short white cloak on her shoulders were nowhere to be found.

"It was tattered after the battle trainings." She shrugged "how do I look?"

"Like a cosplayer." The male shrugged not even moving when a soft punch was delivered to his right shoulder.

"You looked like a cosplayer too y'know..." The bluenette murmured pouting. "Like Cyborg from the Teen Titans, when you have that hideous mask on."

"... Right..."

Before the girl could respond a whistle was blown gaining everyone's attention.

"Gather up everyone!" Called the class rep. "To get on the bus smoothly, kindly line up by two's according to your seating number!" Iida ordered.

Shoto then grabbed the gray eyed girl's arm dragging her to the bus.

"Let's go."

~~~~~

"I didn't think it would be this type of bus..." Their class president sulked burrying his face into his hands.

The bus was a bit more spacious than expected but nevertheless it was comfortable.

"It was meaningless" commented Mina, not helping the blue haired male at all.

"I say everything that comes to mind." Said Tsuyu turning to the green haired male beside her. "Midoriya." She called.