Polaroid [19]

"Cavalry Battle!"

Midnight turned her back from the students to look at the screen.

"You can form 2-4  person teams freely and form a horse back configuration!" As the r-rated hero explained an example image of Thirteen and Present Mic carrying All Might appears on the screen. "Basically it applies the same rules as normal human cavalry battle: swipe the enemy rider's headbands and guard your own,"

Akira smiled "Reminds me of that episode from Attack on Titan: Junior High, poor Eren and his team got hit by Levi's broom." Shoto looks at her disapprovingly but internally smiles at her enthusiasm.

"The only difference;" Midnight continued "Everyone will receive points from their performance in the last trial!"

"In other words..." Muttered Uraraka "Depending on the group, each team will be worth different points."

Beside her Mina beamed, giving the brunette finger guns and smiling widely.

The pro hero in front whipped the ground disapprovingly, "Don't say what I was supposed to say beforehand!" She said making her purple haired niece (I mean she's basically Akira's aunt by now) snort in amusement.

"Anyways, that's correct!" The pro hero explained, telling everyone their corresponding points

She explained if you are ranked 42nd your worth is 5 points, 41st - 10, and so on.

"With the exception of the 1st place,whose head is worth..." Midnight paused smirking.

"TEN MILLION POINTS!"

~~~~~~

With that being said, all head whipped towards the shivering greenette.

Midoriya gulped as he sees the group of shadowed predators with devilish red eyes waiting for the right time to pounce at him.

"If I were you, I'd aim for the guy who placed first." Suggested the pro hero "This is a chance for the low to supplant the high! Welcome to our survival game!!"

~~~~~~

"There's more suffering ahead for those at the top. You must have heard this countless of times since enrolling at UA,  this is... PLUS ULTRA!"

Midnight smirked " After taking First Place in the qualifiers, Midoriya Izuku... Has gotten Ten Million points!"

Izuku trembled at the attention he was getting, it was as if he was a mere stag about to be trampled and eaten by a pride of lions (did I get that right?)

"The match will last fifteen minutes, each team's points is determined by it's members, the rider will wear a headband displaying the total number of points!" The raven haired pro hero continued to explain on how the game will go and how the points are distributed.

As she continued the rest of the students took this time to strategize and choose who they'll recruit to be their team members.

"You've got fifteen minutes to form your team's good luck!"

Taking this as a cue to start, Todoroki immediately reached for Akira.

He took her arm and walked off basically dragging the purple haired girl to gather the rest of their teammates.

"Oh I guess we're teammates now," she mused following in the male's pace as they approached Yaoyorozu and Iida.

"I want you two to be in our team." Todoroki said as soon as they arrived before them.

Behind the red and white haired male stood Akira who smiled at the two.

Yao-Momo looked at Todoroki's hand that was latched onto Akira's arm and smirked, this was a step for her ship and there's no way she's gonna pass the opportunity to witness it.