Polaroid [40]

It was best not to underestimate the interior of the dorms. As someone who once wanted to be an interior designer, Akira was in awe on how the building was structured. Both exterior and interior.

"There one class per building." Mr. Aizawa explained as the class awed their dorm. "With the girl's rooms on the right and boys in the left."

"The first floor is the common area. Your dining halls and laundry rooms are here." (In the anime the rooms are wide enough to accomodate private bathrooms so the author is sticking with that)

"It's so spacious!" Ashido cheered.

"Swanky Livin' " Uraraka fumbled, waddling over to a concerned Iida.

Shoto took a look around a soft smile adoring his features.

"Hey."

He turned, his heterochromatic eyes meeting with Akira's gray ones.

She smiled at him giving him a pat on the back before following after their homeroom teacher at the elevator.

"The rooms start at the second floor." Eraserhead started "Four rooms for each gender per floor so there's 5 floors in total."

He opened one of the rooms leading to an empty accomodation, with a veranda, a private bathroom, an AC and boxes.

"Enjoy the luxuries." Their raven haired teacher deadpans. Then proceeding to discuss their room assignments.

~~~~~

~~~~~

Akira looked at the array of boxes sorted in her room.

She sighed as she started to unbox the materials used to build her bed, desks, shelves.... She huffed. At least the closet is pre made right?

This was gonna be a long day.

After what seemed like days (or hours)

Akira finally finished developing her room. Since the interior was similar to her old room back home, she pre designed what the interior of this room will be after asking Aizawa for a brief description before he and All Might left.