Polaroid [26]

𝚃𝚘𝚔𝚢𝚘 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚎

"Where are you interning Kaneki-chan?" Mina asked peeking her head at the side of the purple haired girl's desk.

Akira looked up from the stack of papers she was going through, giving the pink themed girl her attention.

"Probably the TSC." She replied flatly returning her gaze to the paperwork absentmindedly flipping the pages. "I'd want to work close with my father, I think he can help me with my rinkaku..."

"You have Endeavor's Agency scouting you too!" Ashido faked a gasp "Is this a sign?" She squealed.

"Suspicious." Todoroki muttered from the side "I don't trust him."

Akira's lips twitched into a smile "Snarky as ever." She commented writing Tokyo Security Committee as her first choice. "Which agency are you going to Shoto?"

"My father's."

Mina who was part of the conversation furrowed her brows "You commented that he was suspicious Todoroki," she recalled "why would you intern with him?"

"I want to learn how to control my left side." He explained briefly as the two girls nod in acknowledgement.

On the other side of the room, Iida stared sternly at the piece of paper in front of him.

Swiftly writing down the agency of his choice he quickly distributed his paper to Mr. Aizawa at the faculty room

~~~~~~

The weekend passed by quickly and the first day for Class A's Internships had just begun.

It was still early in the morning as the class gathered in the station for a quick briefing before riding the train to their respective agencies.

"You have your costumes right?" Their homeroom teacher asked (more like stated) "wearing them in public is strictly prohibited, but don't drop them."

"Yessss!" Mina sang holding her case above her head, because of this she was scolded by their hero teacher.

"Don't be a burden to the hero during your internship. Now go."

"Yes sir!"

As they were dismissed Shoto looked at the purple haired girl wanting to talk to her before she goes. However he was met with his classmates in their own queue discussing what they expect in their internship, and the girl mentioned, excusing herself to the bathroom.

Sighing slightly as the rumble of a train arriving, particularly his train, Shoto boarded, unable to exchange even just a few words to the gray eyed girl before he left.

~~~~

Akira splashed water in her face as she stared at the mirror of the stations bathroom.

She lifted her wrist to check the time on her watch, grunting irritably as she forgot to put on her watch. Resorting on checking the time on her phone, she exited the stall and went back to the platform, her train to arrive shortly.

Quickly boarding the large metal can with wheels with other passengers as soon as it arrived, pulling her backpack and case closer, she leaned onto one of the poles tiredly was a wave of people filled the car.

Overall the train ride to TSC was quite quick, only getting off after the first two stops, Akira proceeded to walk towards the office she grew familiar of, having coming there for the company's occasional Christmas Party with the rest of her family.

Sliding open the large doors of the premises she is met with a majority of people wearing uniform, the CCG and TSC iconic white coats.

Going over to the front desk she's met with a familiar blond haired man.

"Uncle Hide?" The purple haired girl called gaining the man's attention.

"Hana -chan!" Her uncle cheered, "I see you've accepted the internship request," he chuckled "Marude-san will see you now, I'll call Ayato to escort you---"

"Why are you at the front desk? Isn't that usually Mabuchi-san's job?"

"Ah, right. He's on temporary leave, so they got me to fill in for him at the moment." Nodding in understanding, the gray eyed protagonist accompanied by Ayato to the Chairman's office.

~~~~~~

After discussing her schedule with the chairman/director, Akira is to proceed with her internships alongside her father training her abilities and applying them to the basic necessities of being a hero (or peacemaker)

With her father helping her with her rinkaku and uncle Ayato with her ukaku, there are times when Akira would occasionally spar with the Quinx Squad (under supervision of course) or the Suzuya Squad (mostly Juuzo just asking her where her father hides his sweets) in order for her to improve her combat ability.

"Gear up, we're going to Hosu today" Akira looked up to her father as he adjusted his black cloak. She was wearing a plain gray sweatshirt and black sweatpants ready to train again.

"Endeavor's Agency requested special assistance." The white haired man sighed, obviously displeased with the pairing.

"That sounds..." Akira remarked standing up and going to change in the locker rooms "suspicious?"

As she disappeared Ken frowned "not at all, he just..." He paused trailing glancing back at the door his daughter disappeared through.

"won't take no for an answer."

~~~~~

The father and daughter duo sat on the train to Hosu clad in their respective uniforms.

"Don't overwork yourself." Ken warned as the train came to a stop in their station. He gave her one of the two white suitcases he was holding as they walked out of the station.

"Your first official quinque." The white haired man informed "it's a koukaku, Yukimura, passed down to me by Hirako-san,  from the late Arima Kishou. Use it well. "

His daughter smiled taking the white box from her father's hand.

"I will." Akira said "But can the case be changed to um... I dunno a hard guitar Case? Or bass? So it'll be less suspicious I mean..."

Ken chuckled, grabbing his mask that was hidden inside his coat and swiftly putting it on.

"I'll look into it after your internship, I suppose you'll add it to your costume?" He said in a slightly muffled voice.

"Yup." said Akira pushing the glasses to keep it from falling off her nose.

As they rounded into a corner, they were met face to face with a familiar flame hero and his son.

"Endeavor." Kaneki Ken greeted grimly, the cheerfulness from before fading to seriousness, clearly seen from his only visible eye.

"Eyepatch," Endeavor replied, as sharp teal eyes went from the peacekeeper to the latter's purple haired daughter. "Kaneki."

~~~~~~

A crash and people screaming was heard in a distance breaking Akira from her hushed conversation with Shoto.

It was almost evening when certain villains started to wreck havoc in Hosu city.

Immediately, Endeavor ran of to assist, not before declaring, that he'll show them how a "real" hero looks like, Eyepatch scoffing in tail along with the two interns.

They were cut off by the vibration of their phones. An address from Midoriya.

"Now- eh? Shoto? Kaneki?" Endeavor asked turning to the two interns who turned their backs and was about to run.

"We need to help our friend!" The bi-colored haired male said.

"Please after dealing with the Nomu (which was now pretty obvious as one flew above their heads) send back-up here!" The purple haired girl agreed showing her phone towards her father who nodded grimly.

"Hana wait, I'll be needing your help to evacuate the civilians it'll be quick." 

A moment of hesitation.

"I'll go on ahead." Shoto said giving the girl a stern look.

"You'll catch up right? I'm counting on you."