Polaroid [3]

Shoto's gaze met with a girl with purple eyes and black and white hair.

She seemed familiar.

"A table for one I presume?" She said and he nodded.

She led him to a table near a window, handing him a menu before walking off to tend to other customers.

Varieties of coffee, drinks, cakes and pastries all written on the menu.

Settling for an Iced Macchiato and a sandwich he raised his hand to alert the dual haired waitress who was currently behind the counter talking to an auburn haired woman.

"Are you ready to order sir--- Todoroki?"

His attention snapped towards a familiar purple haired girl, shock evident in both their faces.

"It's you..." He mumbled staring at her, he could feel the heat rush to his face as he continued to look at her.

Regaining her composure, the gray eyed girl offered him a shy smile.

"Fancy seeing you here Todoroki -kun,  so what'd you like?" She said gently placing her pen onto the notepad she's holding.

Shoto is suddenly reminded that he's still in the cafe, he told her what he wanted embarrassingly enough and she scurried off to the counter to tell the barista.

~~~~~

She did not expect to see HIM at their cafe out of all the places in their neighborhood.

After walking away from Todoroki that day on the exams, Akira deemed he was related to a hero of some sort.

Of course she paid it no mind and went on to her own business, well that is until, an old article came upon her news recommendations when looking up some updates for the last season of Attack on Titan.

Long story short, she learned that this Todoroki guy she faced off was actually the son of number two hero Endeavor.

Needless to say, she spent the whole night thinking about it, praying he won't scorch or freeze her to death when they meet each other again.

Or so she thought.

"Act normal Akira," she told herself as she placed Todoroki's Iced Macchiato and sandwich on his table.

She offered him a smile and was about to leave when a cold hand grabbed her wrist.

"Are you free later?" Todoroki said his heterochromatic eyes staring into her gray ones, his expression unreadable.

She raised her eyebrow in suspicion.

"Why? And to answer your question, unfortunately I'm not." Well that came out colder than she thought.

The red and white haired male sighed "I gave a thought upon your offer, I think... I could trust you." Sincerity was lacing on his voice, as well as disappointment.

He dropped his grip on her wrist and started to drink his Macchiato.

"Sorry to bother you." He muttered.

"If it reassures you..." Holding her wrist-----the one he grabbed suddenly, close to her chest she muttered "I'm available tomorrow, that is, if you'd still like to talk."

Akira didn't know why she told him that, originally she was going to a bookstore to buy the newest volume of the Demon Slayer manga AND pick up her mother's weekly delivery pastries on the way, then go to the local park to train her quirk.

Nevertheless her plans have changed.

His eyes glimmered looking at her, Akira could faintly see a ghost of a smile appear on his face, if she blinked she couldn't have seen it because as quick as it appeared, it disappeared again maintaining his typical stoic expression.