Polaroid [12]

Akira immediately regretted going to school a bit later than usual.

She just wanted a peaceful walk to school and did not expect journalists and reporters to swarm the gates and ask her questions rendering her even later than she intended.

A bunch of her classmates are also victims of this as she can see Iida, Uraraka and Midoriya in the crowd.

"What does All Might teach you?!" A reporter shoved their microphone at her face.

Boy, the poor girl is getting a headache with all this shenanigans.

"Hero stuff..." She muttered excusing herself only to be gripped back by the same reporter.

"I know!" They demanded tightening their grip on her arm. "Give me details you damned brat!"

"I don't think I'm allowed to tell you that."

"As an Attack on Titan fan, I will only allow captain Levi to call me brat you foul loathsome evil little cockro-"

"You are clearly digging your noses in other people's privacy." A voice snapped, cutting of Akira's train of thought.

"And you are bothering my student. Now before I take extreme precautions I advise you to let her go." Mr. Aizawa told the reporter.

They tsked before letting go of the girl's arm.

"Thank you sir." Akira said rubbing her arm, her teacher grunted and ushered her to the room while he stayed to deal with the mob.

~~~~~

Shoto's attention turned from his book to the door.

Akira wandered into the classroom clutching her arm. Apparently that damned reporter was stronger than they look.

Wasting to time she quickly walked to her seat and slumped into her desk dejectively.

"... I thought I told you not to rewatch Attack on Titan last night." Shoto remarked.

"I didn't." Akira sighed turning to face him "Good morning by the way."

The male hummed returning his attention back to the book.

"Morning."

He flipped the page and started to read the next paragraph waiting for homeroom to start.

"The Black goat's Egg?" The half ghoul girl asked drumming her fingers on her desk as she looked at the cover of the book Shoto was reading. "I didn't know you were into horror books"

"It has an interesting storyline." Said the two toned haired male flipping another page. "Besides I only found it in my sister's study, she said I could read it."

"Takatsuki Sen.." murmured the gray eyed girl

Shoto raised an eyebrow turning to look at her. "That's the author."

Akira hummed "yeah, did you know that she's also a half ghoul?"

Sliding a bookmark in and closing the book the red and white haired male turned his whole attention to the purple haired girl.

"Really?"

She hummed in response. "Her real name was Yoshimura Eto, she was a half ghoul and half human. Dad used to really love her books. She was.. the one eyed owl"

Shoto furrowed his eyebrows "I thought that was your dad."

"Dad was the "one eyed king" or something  like that, there's a difference."