Polaroid [36]

A tense aura surrounded the students as the stared at the masked man in front of them.

Both his hands carry two marbles each with a small silhouette of their four captured classmates.

Tokoyami and Shinso, Bakugo and Kaneki.

Midoriya was the first one to react.

"Give them back!" He shrieked.

"Give them back?" The villain rephrased, "How peculiar." He chuckled.

"Last time I checked they don't belong to anyone but themselves."

Shoto's breathing hitched. And his eyes widen in panic.

After sparing more of his words the villain flew off (was that the term?).

"You can't have them you jerk!" The now angry green haired male exclaimed. In which Shoji attempted to get him to calm down.

Todoroki turned to the brown haired girl and handed her the student on his back.

"YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY!"

~~~~~

He tucked his hands into his pockets as the male beside him chatted away, their background slowly getting engulfed in blue colored flames.

"Ya hear that Dabi?" Twice said cheerily towards the dark haired male.

He shrugged.

"Pretty exciting Mr. Compress got the job done right? Took him a long time though, I'm getting sleepy here..."

While discussing more of the plans for the League, Dabi glanced to his side, meeting eyes with a student, particularly a scared Aoyama.

Fortunately, before the teal eyed Villain can do anything:

"Hey Dabi, this is totally unimportant but..." Twice trailed off "sure you don't gonna call back the Nomu?" He asked "they said it only reacts to your voice right?- that's cool! - sana all - wait what language was that-"

"Ah right, you were the one who told me to use it in battle." Dabi replied.

"Yes! HAHA Bow down peasant- awe of course I'm reliable that way-"

.....

"So... Will you call the Nomu back?"

"... Right..."

~~~~~

Fire rising from his hair, Shoto grit his teeth in anger "that masked man is fast, if only we had Iida with us-"

Glaring at the figure Midoriya's mind runs, thinking if the perfect plan to execute in order to get his friends back.

"Uraraka, Asui-"

"Call me Tsu" the frog quirked girl cut in.

"Er- Tsu, Todoroki, Shoji. I have a plan."

He told them what to do carefully keeping his eyes on the Villain's figure.

What the author would call the cannon ball plan, the launched themselves into the air using Uraraka's zero gravity and thrown towards Mr. Compress with the use of Tsuyu's froggy tongue, the three males hurtled towards the sky forcefully landing on the magician like villain into the clearing where the villains have gathered.

~~~~~

"I know those brats!" Twice exclaimed pointing an accusing finger at Shoto, Izuku and Shoji. "Wait.." he muttered quickly contradicting himself "who are they again? Y'all know who these kids are?"