Polaroid [2]

UA High School a prestigious school in Japan where young aspiring heroes train to be the best of the best.

Nervously, Akira shifted the straps of her bag as she stood in front of the large building, overlooking the giant doors in front.

Taking a nervous breath as co- examiners bounded around her she marched of to the auditorium where she and the rest of the recommended students will be debriefed and tested.

She reminisced her parents' words of encouragement, her sister's proud grin, Urie's reassuring nod and Midnight's cheering, Uncle Hide's comforting hug.

Also Mr. Yomo's small smile and Uncle Ayato's mock bragging made all the nervousness evaporate from her body leaning more onto the confidence everyone else had gave her.

Through Midnight's recommendation, she will now prove herself that she can be a hero worthy of UA, a hero worthy of the world.

~~~~

The written exam was easy enough, after reviewing the week before, the young purple headed girl was confident she aced that part easily, coming second to another smart girl she met, a ravenette named Yaororozu Momo.

"Yaororozu Momo right?" The bluenette approached the ravenette who was sitting near the stadium getting ready for the practical exam.

The ravenette nodded a small smile grazing her lips "Yeah, that's me, nice to meet you---?"

"Kaneki Akira!" The bluenette grinned bowing "it's a pleasure to make you're acquaintance Yaororozu-san!"

"Please call me by my first name Kaneki -chan, my surname is quite a mouthful." Momo said giggling at Akira's antics.

"Okay Momo -san! You can call me Akira then!"

It was the start of a great friendship between two girls.

Unfortunately they both were assigned to different areas for the practical exam, and after getting to know each other a bit they parted ways to different locations.

~~~~

Finishing third in the quirk race was an achievement for Akira.

Finishing closely after a REALLY tall male with a wind quirk and a half and half haired male using an ice quirk, the purple haired girl may or may not have overheard the argument between the two.

"You're in my way." The male with half red and half white hair told the taller male not even sparing him a glance.

"Hey Todoroki, don't be angry," the the tall male reasoned to the other who is now introduced as "Todoroki"
"I'm Yoarashi Inasa," Yoarashi beamed smiling, although at this point it didn't reach his eyes. "And I'd like to be friends."

Todoroki scoffed "I don't need friends. I'm here for one thing that is to prove to my old man that I will become number one hero... Without using his quirk." He said mumbling the last part .

The smile from Yoarashi's face faded into a disappointed/frustrated look. He was about to snap back at Todoroki but Akira stepped in between them.

"Hi there! You did two did great! It's nice to meet two equally powerful heroes like you!" She beamed, stopping the two from getting violent.

The tall male taken aback by her sudden appearance, smiled at her.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Yoarashi Inasa, and you must be---?"

"Kaneki Akira," she said shaking his extended hand.

The male smiled again before turning his back at her and Todoroki walking away to cool down.