Polaroid [9]

The next day was rather a normal start at class 1-A, after a short homeroom with Mr. Aizawa as English with Present Mic.

Akira couldn't handle the loudness of his voice so she was given suppressing ear buds by Recovery girl, because of her sensitive enhanced senses.

At lunch, she sat with Momo, Jiro and the rest of the girls, eating from her Bento, Bibimbap, a Korean dish as they talk about classes.

Shoto was nowhere to be found much to the gray eyed girl's concern, but he had assured her that he wanted her to catch up with her girl friends before disappearing.

Bakugou came into the picture and slammed his hands onto their table catching the other girls off guard, Akira not so much.

"Ghoul girl." The ash blond growled his red eyes piercing through her gray ones.

"I will beat you. I'll be number one hero."

The purple haired girl raised an eyebrow just as she finished a bite of her food.

"Sure? Why are you making it look like a competition?"

"I will surpass you!" The male taunted.

"Okay?"

"WHY ARE YOU SO CALM ABOUT THIS?"

"I don't know, why are you so worked up about it?"

Bakugou.exe has stopped working.

Kirishima and Sero popped up from behind the explosive blond.

"Sorry about him girls" Sero said as he and red haired male pulled Bakugou away.

"Okay...?"

Momo and Jiro looked at her bewildered, as if she had just tamed the most ferocious dragon in UA, literally.

"... Your food is getting cold you know?"

~~~~

Shoto looked over at the girl beside him, her nose buried in a book, a manga rather, her attention unwavering.

"Tanjiro no..." she muttered, making Shoto snicker softly.

"I am... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" A voice boomed making the class perk up in shock, except Shoto who only watched with a disinterested gaze and Akira who dropped her manga book on the floor.

The number one hero, All Might had entered their classroom in the most bizarre position ever.

Totally normal... Not.

"It really is All Might!"

"Is that the costume from the silver age?"

"Aaaaaah I'm getting goosebumps!"

The class fangirled/fanboyed as the smiling hero marched his way in front.

"Foundational Hero Studies!" Cheered the man "I will be teaching you the proper way of being a hero!"

He flexed, "And today we will start with-"

Akira didn't know where it appeared but All Might held a placard with the word "battle" with one hand.

"BATTLE TRAINING!"

Bakugou smirked and Midoriya practically wilted in his seat.

"Along with that... Hero costumes!" The pro hero pointed at the wall where multiple suitcases appeared with numbers on them.

"Oh, they're like quinqes" Akira comments

"After changing, meet me at ground beta!"

"Yes sir!"