Polaroid [4]

Akira was happily eating from a bowl of strawberries watching Attack on Titan (again) on her laptop, sitting on her head without a care in the world.

It was the scene where Eren and Mikasa were arguing with Levi to give the injection to Armin instead of Erwin when her phone buzzed.

Frowning ever so slightly at the disturbance of her binge watching, she looked at the message and the unknown number.

Unknown
Kaneki Akira? This is Todoroki Shoto.

Akira
Oh Todoroki-kun hi!

Akira
Also it's 9pm??? I thought you were dead ಠ_ಠ

Todoroki-kun
My apologies for texting you this late, my old man wanted to train. Fortunately I'm alive.

Todoroki-kun
I was wondering, what time and where would you like to meet tomorrow?

The purple haired girl sighed. Hesitantly typing her answer and sending it, turning off her phone to continue watching.

Priorities.

~~~~~~

Kaneki Akira
Let's meet tomorrow at :re cafe, I'll be there at 10 AM, how's that sound?

Shoto
Fine by me. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow Kaneki -chan.

Smiling to himself, Shoto turned off his phone letting himself drift into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~

"What the hell Ichika, I told you he just wanted to talk!"

The Kaneki family were walking early to their cafe to start the day.

The siblings who were walking just behind of their parents were bickering.

"Uh huh," Ichika hummed " 'talk' I wonder why did he go all out to ask you if you were free today only for the two of you to talk."

Touka chuckled as her daughters bicker opening the door to their cafe greeted by Hinami who was already wearing her apron.

"What did I miss?" Ken asked after glancing at his two daughters while making himself some coffee to start the day.

Touka shrugged "I wasn't here yesterday, Hinami?" their gazes turned to the Auburn haired woman who chuckled softly.

"There was this boy yesterday, apparently her knew Akira from the exams and based of what Ichika told me yesterday, the boy asked her out." She said amused as she was preparing the pastries on display.

"Oh?" Said Touka seemingly interested now. "Tell me more."

Ichika's obnoxious laughter rang allover the cafe.

"You brought your Polaroid AND you're telling me it's not a date? Seriously?!"

Gritting her teeth in anger the younger sibling scowled at her older sister grumbling under her breath.

"I always bring my Polaroid camera with me wherever I go, besides we barely know each other..."

Touka looked at her husband, he sighed stopping the two before things get out of hand.

Well at least it calmed them down leaving Ichika grinning triumphantly and Akira threatening to steal her Levi action figure if she ever said anything like that again.