Polaroid [22]

"Everybody! Thank you for waiting!" Exclaimed Present Mic as the crowd roared, cheering and clapping.

"Now with the arena all thawed out, it's time for the next match!!" He paused.

"The Assassin from Class B, beautiful things comes with thorns! From the Hero Course, Shiozaki Ibara!" The girl with long spiky hair walked up the stage as she was introduced. "Versus, She's a strong one! She displayed a cold performance for the first rounds I'm curious of what she's got up her sleeve! Also from the hero course, Kaneki Akira!"

"HELL YEAH! THATS MY SISTER!" Ichika screamed from the crowd causing Akira to facepalm.

"Now!" Exclaimed the voice hero still as energetic as ever "kindly expect another flashy battle---?!"

"Um... Excuse me?" He was cut off by the thorn haired girl who was waving her hand to get his attention.

"Pardon my objection, but what do you mean by "assasin"? " Shiozaki asked "I came this far aiming for victory, not take the life of my opponent."

On the other side of the ring Akira smiled weakly "She's a noble lady, I like her... No homo tho, I'm only gay for Seulgi, Jisoo, Hirai Momo, IU and..." She thought.

"I- I'm sorry" Said Present Mic, baffled by her statement.

Akira missed the rest of her speech listing her girl crushes, only to be brought back to her senses their match started, and she was engulfed in vines.

"IS IT OVER IN AN INSTANCE?!" asked The spectators.

Akira grunted getting a vine and ripping it, breaking free of her viny prison.

"KANEKI HAS BROKEN FREE!"

The purple haired girl smiled at her opponent and just as Ibara shot another vine towards her, she collected water particles from the air and froze it, making two ice swords.

She leapt into the air and when the vines reached for her, she put one blade backwards accelerating into a spin, she sliced the vines closing in on her opponent on the other side.

(Kind of like this ^^^ )

In the crowd Ichika squealed "LEVI!" She yelled making many heads turn towards her.

Akira landed in front of Ibara who dropped her guard and looked at her shocked.

Taking advantage of that Akira gently pushed the girl, (she may or may not have also used her wind quirk) and she landed with a soft thud.

"Shiozaki Ibara is out of bounds!" Midnight exclaimed, "Kaneki moves on to the next round!"

"Hey," Akira called reaching out a hand to the fallen girl. "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you when I sliced your vines did I?" She asked.

Ibara smiled and accepted her hand, standing up, "No, I wasn't harmed, thank you for the experience." She bowed lightly, giving the bluenette another smile before walking off.