Polaroid [1]

Kaneki Ken and Touka had lived a rather peaceful life with their two daughters Ichika and Akira Kaneki.

The older was Ichika, who had black and white hair (black fading to white) and purple eyes. The six year old was holding onto her sister's hand as they prance around their house.

The youngest; Akira was a dark purple haired girl with curious gray eyes both sisters a perfect combination of their parents even being only two years apart.

Her namesake---- a woman named Akira Mado, was confused to say at least, why would they name their daughter after her anyways?

But after reassurance from all sides she welcomed the honor and was deemed godmother for the bluenette.

It started as a simple trip to the park as the two sisters play with each other, the couple watching them from a bench and Urie, who had volunteered to babysit for the day (he'd never say it out loud but the stoic man developed brotherly relations to the siblings, especially the purple head since he'd teach her how to draw)

As mentioned, six year old Ichika was happily playing with four year old Akira when a girl Ichika's age started to bully the latter for having two toned hair.

In their society, Quirks aren't that hard to miss but since Ken and Touka are ghouls it was doubtful that their children will carry quirks in the modern society.

However this was not the case for Akira Kaneki.

The bully went to far to push Ichika off her feet and into the ground angering the younger.

"You're weak!" The bully taunted laughing "you quirkless nobodies, you'll never be heroes!"

Did I mention that the siblings were playing pretend before this happened? I didn't? Oh well...

Akira, mad and felt a surge of power flow over her, "don't touch onee-chan!" She yelled and a strong gust of wind hit the bully, accompanied with a blast of water that drenched her head to toe.

Not only that but the ground shook and ice materialized itself around Ichika protectively whilst Akira stood her ground flames dancing around her an obvious threat to the bully.

Urie was frozen shock, as well as Kaneki and Touka.

The bully scoffed and ran of towards her friends who were whimpering at the back.

Deactivating her quirk, Akira raced over to her sister who was still on the ground looking at her with wide eyes.

"Nee-san!" The bluenette cried "Nee-san!!! Are you okay?"

"That was awesome!" The two toned haired girl squealed hugging her little sister.

"Mama! Papa! Uncle Urie! Did you see that?!" Ichika cheered as she dragged her little sister over go where the adults were.

"Akira has a quirk!! She's gonna be a hero!"

~~~~~

They took the young bluenette to a quirk doctor who vaguely explained the situation.

However the doctor became quite surprised after finding out that the family composed of ghouls. (Half ghouls)

After composing himself, the middle aged doctor deduced it as an "inherited quirk" having Kaneki as an artificially made Ghoul being human (and quirkless) before, like inherited memories (cough* Demon Slayer cough*) the quirk of young Akira Kaneki (aka the Elemental Quirk [original I know *coughs* not]) is an inherited quirk from Kaneki Ken's family.

After leaving the doctors, the couple were worried of what they'd do with one half Ghoul daughter and another half Ghoul daughter with a really powerful quirk in which they have no idea to handle.