Polaroid [17]

Another Filler Chapter :D

Shinso Hitoshi looked up from his phone when he heard someone sit in front nod him.

"Yo," they greeted, he immediately recognized the girl, the one from class 1-A

"Hello...?" He said a bit hesitant.

"You're the guy who declared war on my class aren't you?" She hummed drumming her fingers on the table smiling at him.

Hiroshi somehow felt uneasiness wash over him at the sight of the purple haired girl's smile.

"Uh... Yeah sorry about that I just didn't expect him to act that way." He replied.

"No, I totally get why you guys acted the way you did, by the way, my name's Kaneki Akira, you?"

The male awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck "Shinso Hitoshi."

Two cups of coffee were placed in front of them by an auburn haired waitress.

Akira smiled at her aunt, thanking her and turning her gaze back to the male.

"What's your quirk Shinso?" She asked blowing into the cup to lessen the heat.

"Brainwashing." The male deadpans readying himself to be called a villain.

"No way that's cool!"

He was genuinely surprised by her outburst.

She took a long sip of her coffee before beaming at him

"I don't know how the entrance exams went but the hero course has a loss if they didn't accept you! Imagine such a powerful asset you'd be for the society!"

"Thanks," the male said bashfully "normally people would call me a villain for my villainous quirk" Shinso explained.

"A quirk is only villainous or Heroic depending on the person who uses them." She retorted sipping the remains of her coffee which the sleepy male didn't know how she finished it that fast since it was hot.

Gently placing her cup down, her phone vibrated making her look at it with wide eyes.

"Shoot my break time's over, see ya soon Shinso-kun" she stood up and disappeared waving at him as she goes.

Hitoshi waved back before frowning.

"Wait... Does she expect me to pay for her drink too?!"

He furious, but the feeling immediately drained when:

"Oh, no need!" The auburn haired waitress told him when he was about to pay.

"That was my niece you were talking to awhile ago." She explained. "She told me you were a friend from school so it's on the house!"

"Ah..." Exclaimed Hitoshi "okay thank you ma'am."

Kaneki Akira huh?

~~~~~

Fuyumi beamed when she opened the door to their house the next day.

Standing there was a familiar purple haired girl and her youngest brother.

She ushered them in smiling at the girl and winking at her brother which sadly went unnoticed by the latter.

As the prep themselves and went to the backyard to train.

~~~~~~

Shoto grunted as he fell to the ground again, his hair and clothes slightly wet due to Akira's water quirk.

"You good?"

He looked up at the purple haired girl hovering over him.

"You need to work on your hand to hand combat." She comments holding out her hand to help him up.

"The last time we both spared I think we solely focused on our quirks?" The male asked reaching out to her hand.

Akira nodded as she pulled him up.

"You know the basics (hand to hand combat) right?" She asked, he nodded.

"Let's try first, I'll be defense then you'll be offense." 

She went into position and signalled the male to attack.

"No quirk usage!" She warned as the male ran towards her.

Swinging  his left fist, Shoto threw a punch at the female.

She dodged and kicked his leg making him grunt in pain.

"You good? Don't expect a fair fight Sho," she narrowly dodged an ice attack.

"Hey!"

The male smirked "what? Don't expect a fair fight Hana."

~~~~~

"... Why." The bi-colored haired male stated looking at the noon sky, Fuyumi's laughter was heard in the background as Akira walks away from him wiping her sweat.

Why was Fuyumi laughing?

Well the two Hero in training students unanimously decided to recreate Annie and Eren's training in Attack on Titan season 1, episode 4 (or was it 5?)

"W- where did you learn that Akira?" His sister asked the gray eyed protagonist between wheezes.

Akira shrugged "you watch Attack on Titan too much, you try their moves and as you can see it's quite effective." She gestured the heterochromatic eyed male who just stood up from his position on the ground.

"Plus my sister and I were training ever since I discovered my quirk so yeah..." She trailed off

After eating lunch the two continued to train and eventually, Shoto started to win a few matches with Akira both improving themselves quirk wise and combat wise.

It was late in the afternoon when Akira slung her bag on and bid goodbye to the Todoroki siblings prepared to go home.

She was now wearing Shoto's gray hoodie since Ichika "apparently" forgot to pack her extra clothes to change in to.

As she left Fuyumi elbowed her brother smirking.

"So Shoto, when are you gonna confess to her?"

He stared at his sister blankly attempting to hide the red tint of his ears.

"What are you talking about...?"

Fuyumi sighed and pushed back her glasses that was falling on her nose.

"You can't fool me Shoto, you're on fire."

"Oh..."

A/n:
This was written in midnight, I was half asleep and lacking Inspiration sooooooo yeah sorry xD

6/18/20