Polaroid [34]

Bakugo was determined.

Day 2 of their torture- I mean summer training, he consistently doused his palms in boiling water and creating strong explosions (and yelling, lots of yelling). He was on a roll today, grinning deviously as usual his gaze suddenly trailed into the forest where a certain purple haired girl was training.

Sudden flashes of ice followed by fire then earth, water and a strong gust of wind blows as she free falls from the sky laughing hysterically.

Bakugo scowled "Sadistic little shit." He muttered unknowingly flashing as small smile caught by an observant male who harbours the same if not even more intense feelings for the certain purple haired female.

~~~~

"Curry?" Akira asked looking at the unmade food at the tables.

"Dumbass," Bakugou commented from her left grabbing a knife. "Are you fvcking deaf? Do you want me to repeat what they said?"

Paying no mind to his retort, the purple haired girl approached their active class representative to ask what she can do to help.

She ended up cooking with Momo and Jiro, lighting the wood under the grill on fire she was determined to make the best of the curry they can make.

Afterwards, both class A and B started eating their meals.

Diving into their hearts content, Kirishima and Sero commented how thankful they are because the food was delicious.

"Credits to the chef," Jiro laughed lightly glancing at Akira who was happily eating her fair share of curry with a smile on her face.
.

(I had to :3)

(I had to :3)

"You're eating awfully a lot Yaoyorozu," Sero remarked tearing his gaze from the purple haired girl towards the ravenette.

"My quirk requires me to eat alot to produce lipids. So the more food I eat the more objects I create."

Due to comparing her ability to poop, Momo went on and sulked, while Sero was punched and scolded by Jiro.

"Thank you for the food~"

"SERO YOU BASTAAARRRDDD APOLOGIZE!"

"GwACK! Sorry Yaoyorozu!"

"That was unmanly of you Sero!"

~~~~~

Day 3 of their training regimen and everyone was fatigued early in the morning.

Underestimating their exhaustion from the day before both Hero Course classes sluggishly performed their individual exercises.

Akira took a deep breath focusing her energy on her kakugan.

She was sitting in a small clearing in the forest with her eyes closed, her senses taking over as she awaited Shinso's attack.

The two purple haired students were both scheduled to spar together that day despite the differences of their abilities.