Polaroid [21]

She was surprised when she didn't see the two toned haired male anywhere when she arrived at the section where Class A sat. Akira, confusedly walked towards where Momo and Jiro sat.

Upon seeing the purple haired girl when she turned her head, Momo waved at Akira smiling slightly as she reached them.

"Yo" the gray eyed girl greeted. "Any seats taken?" She asked

Jiro shook her head "Unfortunately, but Todoroki reserved a seat for you," the short haired girl patted the two seats in front of them.

"He left to get a breather and prepare himself for the upcoming matches, he told us to save these seats for you and him."

Akira nodded in understanding, "I see, that's why he's nowhere to be seen" she plopped in one of the seats and leaned back to relax "thanks" she told the two girls as they watched the recreational activity commence.

~~~~~

A little while later, the hero Cementoss started to create the stage for the one on one battles.

"Almost finished." The hero's said.

"Thanks Cementoss!" Cheered Present Mic.

Akira felt some weight sit down beside her she tilted her head to glace at however it was only to sigh in relief seeing the familiar split hair color of Shoto.

"Hey," he greeted, she replied with a short hum, crossing her arms.

"Hey guys are you ready?!" Exclaimed the ever so loud voice hero. "You've been through hell to get here!! But now it's time for the one on one tournament!"

"Glad to see you out of that showy outfit." Shoto commented.

"It's not that showy, it's flexible." Akira shrugged. "But I'm glad to be back in my PE uniform, it's just as comfortable as my pyjamas." she remarked.

The corners of the stage in front blew out fire as the crowd goes wild cheering.

"Hey Everyone! The anticipated final event is finally about to begin!" Present Mic announced earning more cheers from the crowd.

"The first round. Making a weird face despite displaying an excellent performance! It's Midoriya Izuku from the Hero Course! Versus, I'm sorry but he hasn't done anything to stand out yet, from the General Studies department, Shinso Hitoshi!"

After introducing the first pair, Present Mic continued to explain how the battles will progress.

"The rule is simple! Win by knocking your opponent out of the ring, immobilizing them or making them give up! Bring the pain, we have Recovery Girl on standby! Fight dirty if you must, "ethics" have no meaning here!"

Akira shook her head and silently laughed "fight dirty you say? Levi is definitely going to dislike that"

"Do you have to reference everything with Attack on Titan?"

"Do you want me to reference in other anime series? I've got a lot in my sleeve"

"On second thought, no thanks, Attack on Titan is already a handful."

~~~~~~~

The fight had started and Shinso started talking.

Driven to a corner with a comment that irked him, Midoriya fell for the purple haired boy's trap, taking control of his actions and ordering him to walk out of bounds.

"I warned him!" standing abruptly Ojiro exclaimed.

Midoriya was closing on the edge when Shoto stood up from his seat.