Polaroid [44]

It was finally the day.

The day wherein the UA students will get their provisional license.

Which means days closer to Akira's surgery.

She still has to talk to Shoto about it.

Their test site was the National Takoba arena— a place the author probably forgot about... Sorry.

Anyways...

Akira's gray eyes scanned the area, there were many students walking about this their classmates.

She held onto the back  Todoroki's blazer in case she gets lost looking at everything.

"Earn your provisional licenses by passing this test and you won't be mere eggs anymore," Aizawa was saying.

The purple haired protagonist turned her full attention towards their teacher.

"Instead you will be full-fledged hatchlings!"

"Reborn as semi-pros!" The raven haired man paused.

"Show them your best." He encouraged.

Akira grinned, joining in as the class exclaimed their school motto, not noticing when someone else joined in.

"PLUS ULTRA!"

Shoto and Akira turned to look at the familiar male in awe.

"I know you!" The female exclaimed. While the Shiketsu student who joined their chant was scolded by his upperclassmen and bowed to the class.

"Kaneki-san!" Yoarashi Inasa exclaimed smiling at the purple haired girl, his smile however— faltered momentarily at the sight of the male beside her.

"I haven't seen you since the recommendation exams!" The Shiketsu student returned his attention to the shorter girl.

The half Ghoul grinned. "Right? Ya'know I'm kinda sad we weren't going to the same school, you have a cool quirk!"

"We have the same quirk!" The male agreed.
Chile my boy— you don't have the same quirk— it's similar but it ain't the same-

Shoto kept protectively close to Akira staring down (or up) at the obviously taller male while Aizawa informed the class of their familiarity with each other.

"Stronger than Todoroki?!"

~~~~~~~

Slowly more and more students from various schools appear.

There was a rather small group with navy uniforms— the brown haired girl wearing a coat was bugging an ansty raven haired male, while their ginger and pink haired classmates followed after their white haired teacher screaming profanities and "You liar!" while the blindfolded man only chuckled in their antics— seemingly used to it.

But what caught class 1-A's attention was the group that came with Ms Joke— who was currently asking for Eraserhead's hand in marriage.

To keep it short knockoff Midoriya all greeted them with handshakes and fake smiles.

His blonde haired girlfriend asked Shoto for an autograph just for the fun of it.

Akira did not like her one bit.

~~~~~~~

The first part of the exam was a ball game, wherein the first 100 of the students are only allowed to pass.

Each participant has Balls and three targets each.

If two or all of the targets are hit, the participant will be immediately eliminated.