Polaroid [18]

It was the day of the UA Sports Festival. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and class 1-A is getting ready for total annihilation from the rest of the other classes.

Too much? Yeah, or so they thought.

"Awe I wanted to wear my costume though," the pink haired and pink skinned girl whined.

"I don't think that'll be fair for the other courses though." Said Ojiro who was standing beside her.

Mina sighed "I guess that can't be helped."

On the other side of the room though.

"Will you be using your ghoul like abilities Akira?" Yao-Momo asked her purple haired friend who was tying her hair into a messy bun.

"Nope, Mr. Aizawa told me beforehand that I could only use my quirk, but it's okay." Akira replied shrugging.

"YOU BETTER GIVE IT YOUR ALL WHEN WE FIGHT GHOUL GIRL!" A certain ash blond shouted making the bluenette cover her ears in annoyance.

"Yah, Bakuhoe, some of us have really sensitive hearing here." Akira scolded.

"Midoriya." All their attention turned to Todoroki who walked towards the greenette an intimidating aura whisking around him.

"What is it, Todoroki-kun?"

The bi-colored haired male glared at the innocent cinnamon roll before continuing.

"Looking at it objectively, it's obvious I'm stronger than you."

Taken aback by his statement, Midoriya hesitantly nodded, agreeing to what the heterochromatic male had said.

"But... All Might has his eyes on you hasn't he? I don't need to pry on that but, I will beat you."

Kaminari shrieked "Ooooh is this a declaration of war from the strongest kid in class?"

Akira watched the scene amused, her head resting on her hand as she watched how it will play out like an anime.

"Hey, hey, hey," Kirishima intervened placing a hand on Todoroki's right shoulder. "Why are you suddenly picking fights? Stop it."

Sadly he was elbowed away by the two colored haired male.

"We're not here to make friends." Todoroki said seriously, making Akira raise an eyebrow curiously."

Is she affected by this? Not at all.
Is she enjoying this? Kind of?
Does she know Shoto's true intention? Of course
Did she write his script? No but she did revise it.
Will she play along? Hell yeah.

Then Todoroki started to walk of, sparring nobody a glance.

Jiro sighed "Akira how can you put up with him all the time? Is he always like this?"

"No, and he's usually a cinnamon roll though" she pondered Jiro and Yao-Momo looked at her questionably "must be because his 'dear' old man is watching"

"I have no idea what you want from me but," Midoriya looked down at his hands. "You're right you are stronger than me, Todoroki."

Kirishima was about to counter his argument but.

"But everyone," his shoulders tense as he reminisced the students from other courses. "Including the ones from other courses, are aiming for the top."

He looked up wearing a determined expression.

"I can't let myself fall behind any of you, so that's why, I'll do my best and beat you too!"