19

Camila's POV

"Camila, get your work done," Y/n told me when she realized I was still playing on my phone.

I groaned and rolled my eyes playfully. Y/n had come over about an hour ago to do work and I had yet to open a single book.

The original plan was for me to go over to her room a little later but she had called and insisted on coming to my room. It was a little out of the ordinary for her to switch up plans last minute, but I didn't question it.

"I don't want to," I told her as I laid back on my bed.

"You need to," she said, snatching my phone from beside me and tossing it on my desk.

I didn't say anything, just admired the way she looked as she continue to write her notes. She must've felt my eyes on her because she looked over and caught me, blushing slightly when I didn't look away.

"Why are you staring at me?" She questioned. "Do your work."

"You should've known I wasn't going to get anything done when you came over looking like that," I flirted, watching the shy smile on her face grow. "I can't keep my eyes off of you."

She just shook her head at my comments and I made my way closer to her.

"Take a little break," I whispered, pushing her books to the side and using one hand to turn her face in my direction.

"Camila, no," Y/n said, knowing exactly what I was doing.

I didn't respond with words, opting to connect our lips instead.

She kissed me back hesitantly at first, but eventually gave in. She allowed my tongue to enter her mouth when I licked at her bottom lip.

I shifted without disconnecting our lips, attempting to push her back on my bed.

"Nah uh," she said when she disconnected our lips, not allowing me to hover over her.

I groaned and leaned my head back.

"If we start we're not going to stop and we both have work to do," she told me before taking a pillow from behind her and placing it between us. "Stay on your side of the bed."

I laughed loudly at her actions before I raised my hands in defeat.

"Alright, fine," I told her, finally pulling my things out of my bag to study as she went back to taking her notes.

We fell into a comfortable silence, which only lasted about ten minutes before my phone buzzed on the desk. I was going to ignore it until it buzzed again and my curiosity got the best of me.

I leaned over her and grabbed my phone, my eyes widening slightly when I saw who the messages were from.

hayley: hey
hayley: what's up

I was confused about why she was texting me since we hadn't talked in a little over a year, but I decided to answer anyways.

mila: hey?

I sat there, staring at my phone and waiting on a response.

hayley: sorry is this wierd?

hayley: i was just thinking about you and decided to message

"Is your phone really that interesting?" Y/n asked, getting my attention.

"Sorry," I laughed lightly, typing a quick message back and sending it before going back to my work.

mila: thinking about me? why?

My phone buzzed once and I ignored it, keeping my eyes on my work. Then it buzzed a second time, and a third, and a fourth.