1

Your POV

"That's the last box," Camila told me with a smile as we looked around the living room full of boxes.

Her and Ally had finally decided on an apartment and I came to help her move in. It was a cute place. It had two bedrooms, a living room, full kitchen, and a really spacious bathroom.

We had finished moving me into my dorm room this morning and now I was helping Camila.

"Look at you guys," I told her as Ally came through the front door. "You guys are like adults now."

Camila giggled at my comment as her and Ally continued to unpack all of their boxes. I went to help Camila unpack a box when she stopped me.

"You don't have to help, babe," she told me, grabbing my hands. "I know you're tired after driving today. Why don't you go take a shower and start getting ready for bed?"

"Are you sure? I don't mind helping," I said honestly.

"Girl, you've helped so much today. Go take a break," Ally chimed in with a smile.

I let out a sigh and allowed Camila to pull me into her half unpacked room.

"Here," she spoke, handing me some pajamas. "Feel free to use any of my things in the bathroom. I'll have the bed made by the time you're done."

"You're so sweet," I smiled, leaning in to kiss her.

"Only for you," she said with a grin.

It was so nice to be around her again. Long distance was hard over the summer since both of us really enjoy physical touch, but we got through it.

"Lauren knows you're staying here tonight right?" Camila asked me as I walked into the bathroom and she followed me.

"I mentioned I probably would," I answered as I turned on the shower and began undressing.

I caught Camila staring at me as I shuffled out of my pants and took off my shirt.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer," I teased her as I took off my bra.

Camila pulled out her phone and went to take a photo. I quickly laughed and snatched it out of her hand.

"Stop that," I smacked her shoulder and she grabbed me by my hips to pull me closer.

"You look so good," she whispered as she kissed me slowly. "I haven't had you like this in so long. I just want to make you feel good all night."

I felt a rush shoot through my body, allowing her to kiss down my neck. I snapped back to reality when I felt her hand trailing down to play with the waist band of my underwear.

"Okay, wait," I laughed, grabbing her hand. "Ally is in the living room."

"You know she's going to be here most of the time right?" Camila challenged. "If you stop me every time she's here we might never have sex again."

"Shut up," I told her with a giggle. "Just not on the first night, okay?"

"Okay," she said with a laugh. "Go shower. You stink."

I flicked her off as she backed out of the bathroom. I finally stepped out of my underwear and pulled up my hair before getting into the shower.

I wasn't in there long, but it was nice to just relax and let the warm water hit my skin. I was pretty tired after driving and moving in today.

When I was finished I dried off and started getting ready for bed. I could still hear Camila and Ally moving around and unpacking, which didn't surprise me because they both brought way too much stuff.

"Hey, baby?" I called out to Camila as I walked out of the bathroom and into her bedroom.

I stopped and smiled when I saw she actually made her bed for me.

"What's up?" She asked from behind me.

I turned around and smiled at her. She got close and let her hands rest of my hips, mine naturally falling around her neck.

"I love you," I spoke, not even realizing the weight of what I had just said.

Camila's eyes brimmed with tears as she pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

"I love you."

I giggled a bit into her neck as we hugged tightly.

"Thank you for making the bed for me," I whispered with a small smile.

"Of course," she spoke, kissing the top of my head. "I'll join you in a bit after I finish helping Ally."

I nodded in acknowledgment before kissing her lips again quickly.

"Don't take too long," I said playfully as I climbed into bed.

"I'll try not to," she answered with a wink before turning off the light and closing the door lightly.