18

Your POV

"Hey, lovely," Normani said, cupping my cheeks with a bright smile. "Dinah and I are probably going to get going. I'm staying with her tonight."

My eyebrows rose as I looked from Normani to Dinah and back to Normani.

"How are you getting home?" I almost sounded sober for a second there, but it was just the mom in me knowing they were both too intoxicated to drive.

"Don't worry," Normani giggled. "Ally is outside to pick us up. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon."

Normani sent me a wink before turning and placing a kiss on Dinah's lips. They both hugged me goodbye before slipping out the door.

Lauren walked back into the living room and a wave of lust washed over my entire body, setting my skin on fire. I was too intoxicated to control my wandering eyes.

"Where'd they go?" Lauren asked as she walked over to where I was sitting, turning the music down slightly. "Were they really too horny to tell me goodbye?"

I laughed and nodded to answer her question.

"Ally was downstairs," I spoke, taking a sip of my drink as Lauren sat next to me. "They didn't want to keep her waiting."

"So..." Lauren began, tilting her head in an adorable way. "What do you wanna do?"

I brought my glass to my lips briefly, not only to give me time to think of an answer to her question, but also because I needed a little bit of liquid courage. I could almost feel something pulling me in her direction, but I couldn't tell if she could feel it too.

"I don't know," I let out as I set my glass on the coffee table. "Maybe we can..."

My words got away from me as I turned back to Lauren and our faces were inches away from each other. She licked her lips and that only made things harder. She looked so kissable right now.

"You look good tonight," Lauren spoke lowly. "Well, every night, but tonight in particular."

"If you keep talking like that and I'm not going to be able to keep my hands myself," I told her, watching as she fought a smirk that eventually made its way onto her lips.

"That makes me want to keep talking like that."

Clearly, we were both drunk.

"We can't do this," I said as Lauren placed her own glass down before returning to where she was, inches away from me.

"You're right," she agreed, but her actions weren't lining up with her words as she leaned in closer.

I could feel her breath on my lips.

"We shouldn't."

"We shouldn't," Lauren agreed, but she didn't back away. "But damn do I want to."

That was all I needed to hear.

I closed the gap between us and felt her lips on mine for the first time. She wasted no time kissing back, her hands flying to my waist.

I felt like my entire body was going to explode as we kissed. I didn't realize how much tension was built up between us until our lips finally met. I could definitely feel the relief now.

Lauren tugged on my waist, silently asking me to come closer. I obliged, my hands cupping her cheeks as I expertly slid myself to straddle her lap.

This was going to be really hard to explain if anyone walked in right now.

She broke the kiss, but only to drop her head into the crevice of my neck and start placing open mouth kisses. I stifled a moan as she sucked lightly on my pulse point.