26

Your POV

"Pineapple on pizza is gross," I spoke, making Dinah feign hurt.

"You take that back right now," the Polynesian girl warned me from across the table.

"No," I shook my head as I took a bite of my own food.

The other girls at the table just watched our interaction in amusement. It had been a few weeks since the incident with Camila and everything was pretty much back to normal.

We went out tonight as a group and were currently eating. We tried to do something all together at least once a week.

"Whatever," Dinah said, holding a hand up between us. "I don't think this friendship is going to work anymore."

"You are the most dramatic person I know," I spoke.

"I don't know," Lauren chimed in. "Mani might take the cake on that one."

"Hey, whoa," Normani spoke up with a mouth full of food. "I did not ask to be brought into this argument."

"She's right though," I said, pointing a thumb at Lauren. "You might actually beat Dinah out as the most dramatic person I know."

"The slander," Normani huffed.

I rose my eyebrows at the girl because she just proved our point. She made eye contact with me and realized what she had just done.

"Okay, you know what? Shut up," she spoke, making Lauren and I burst into laughter.

I felt Camila's hand reach for mine under the table and I immediately intertwined our fingers. She had been a little more touchy than usual, but I didn't really mind.

I liked when she did things like reach for my hand or trace patterns into my skin. It reminded me that she liked to have me right at her fingertips.

Soon enough we were all leaving the restaurant and walking back to campus. We had purposely picked a place that was close to campus so we could walk back since it was pretty hard to fit all six of us in one car.

"I'm heading back to my dorm. I have an eight am," Ally spoke as we approached the building she lived in.

"So do I," Normani said. "I'm gonna head back too. C'mon, Dinah."

"I don't have an eight am," Dinah sassed.

"Yes, you do," Normani sassed back. "Tomorrow is Thursday."

"Oh, shit. Yea, I do," Dinah whispered, making me laugh.

"How do I know your schedule better than you do?" Normani questioned as the three girls started walking in the other direction.

"Y/n?" Lauren spoke as it was now only three of us walking together. "Do you have work tomorrow morning?"

"No, I don't go in until one," I told my roommate.

"Wait," Camila said, getting my attention. "You don't have work or a morning class?"

I nodded as we approached the front of Lauren and I's dorm.

"Come stay over," Camila said.

"I'm going inside," she spoke, shooting Camila a wave. "See you later, Camz."

Camila sent the other girl a small wave back and Lauren kept her head down as she walked into the building.

"Don't you have class tomorrow morning?" I asked my girlfriend as she rested her hands in my hips.

"Nope. He cancelled for tomorrow because he has some conference thing out of town," she explained.

Camila's eyebrows rose and she smirked. I knew exactly what she was thinking.