45

If a glare could make laser holes into a person, I would say Blaire's glare at Angelo would make circles in his body

If a glare could make laser holes into a person, I would say Blaire's glare at Angelo would make circles in his body. Like a bar of cheese.

To say the woman was furious would be putting it mildly.

She was over the water mad when she walked into the dining area, hairs loose, high pencil thin heels clicking against the marble floor as she marched up to the man giving his heard chest a shove.

Well, it's another thing that Angelo didn't slightly budge from the force Blaire's slender figure could muster.

He, however made a sound conveying his annoyance from his suit bunching up slightly.

"What in the hell, Blaire?" Roman had rasped grabbing Blaire bear by the upper arm.

"He's done it again!" She had yelled, not caring about the audience present in the dinner hall.

"He's made her cry again, Roman!" She hissed to the man.

"Blaire-" Roman sighed letting her get away from his grip, straightening his suit. "Don't create a scene."

"Scene?" Blaire whispered. "Bubbles deserves better, Roman."

"Heck they don't deserve each other." She hissed.

Still teary, swollen and red eyes fixed on the floor, I kept silent, my fingers around Angelo's forearm, digging to his skin though the material of his suit.

After lunch, I had managed to put Angelo to bed for sometime before breaking into sobs, myself.

As of this moment, the only person I had was Blaire and Angelo. Having them bickering at the tiniest issue is something I didn't want.

Well and done, both the pair of us, sat on a table for four. Minutes later a well dressed waiter had brought us red wine and a plate of appetisers.

Blaire didn't talk as much as she does normally as our second course arrived, I was still fighting an inner battle with myself from stopping the tears to surface and paint my cheeks into a transparent painting.

"Are you okay?" Angelo asked moving a strand of unkempt hair behind my eyes.

"Umhmm." I replied with a nod, a fake smile playing games on my expression.

"You know-" Blaire begun. "You know Angelo, it might the time where you drop this whole caring and sweet game that you've been playing with her."

The whole air of the ambiance shifts.

"Just- just stop it." She snaps. "It's for real, bothering me, 'cause one moment you're caring and the other you are tossing her here and there like she's garbage- come on man-"

"She deserves way more than your bi-polar bitchiness-"

"Blaire." I whispered, an evident plea in my voice. "Please-"