31

"I'd like to have an audience with signore, Angelo Giovanni

"I'd like to have an audience with signore, Angelo Giovanni." I said to the receptionist at the front desk.

She was a women in her early PR mid twenties, dressed in a handsome suit outfit and had smiled at me when I walked in here.

Her smile, had vanished as soon as I mentioned Angel's name.

"Signore Giovanni is in an impromptu meeting, right now." She said, her friendly tone switched to professional and somewhat arrogant at this point.

"Sure." I said. "I'll wait in the lobby if you can inform me-"

"Signore Giovanni will be busy until after lunch and throughout the day, miss." She said dismissively not letting me finish my sentence.

I sighed.

She needed to let me finish when I am talking.

It aggravates me, being cut out while I am speaking and stating my fact.

"I am here for the lunch meeting." I clarify.

"So, do inform me when your boss is free." I add, switching my tone from a friendly to a not so friendly one.

"I would need your name, miss." The woman, a year or so older than me asks.

"Ariel LaRusso." I stated, watching the person across from me type the name on the computer.

"You are not on the visitor or meeting list today or this week, for signore Giovanni." She said.

Her voice that of an accomplishment.

Why do people have to be like this?

"He doesn't really like unwanted visitor." She said with a look of judgement in her eyes.

I was just back from the therapy.

My head was a mess from all that I had talked to the therapist about.

Not to get anything wrong, the women was super amazing and kind and friendly.

She was understanding and not what I imagined.

I had imagined a women in her late fifties, judgement in her eyes who would constantly shake her head as she heard my life story.

It was quite the contrary.

She was almost in her thirties, short hair, dressed friendly, holding compassion and understanding in her eyes.

She guided me through over a cup of sweet lemon tea as we talked from the beginning.

By the termination of our two hour session, there were tears leaking out of my eyes, emotions were all over the place.

And yet we just talked about a small section of whatever that was my life.