05

Angelo, almost dragged me out of the car once we stopped in front of my apartment complex

I waited for him to leave with his car, crossing my arms over my chest, feeling a tad bit light headed from the effects of speed that I took to give my settled down libido a nudge.

Right. It was an asshole move on my part.

"Are you going to lead the way or do I have to carry you, tadpole?" He says retrieving that small overnight bag from the car boot that is ever present.

"You're not coming inside." I spat. "I don't want you to."

"Baby you don't?" He asked in a child like voice, his lower lip protruding to show a fake put. "Get your ass moving, Ariel." He ordered. "We're not having a scene here."

"There is no car park." I said untouched by his commanding tone. "You have to leave."

"Right." He said holding his bag through the loops so it now rested on the crook of his elbow and picked me up, putting me over his shoulder.

"You bastard!" I shrieked kicking my legs, hoping it hits his cock at least. "Let me down, you fucking asshole!"

"Quiet." He warned as he climbed up the stair case. Two at a time, all the while as I punched his back as hard as my small fists could.

I am not a violent person. Blaire is.

She's ready to punch and kick, but I am- a disappointment.

In third floor, Angelo let me slid down his body  and used the spare key to unlock my door.

"Why do you still have that?" I spat finding the key to my apartment in his bunch of keys. "I want that back."

"No can do, baby." He said pushing the door open stepping inside like he owns the place. What a cocky little bastard. "Emergencies."

"Fuck you." I spat.

"That you love to." There was not sarcasm or sass in his tone.

It was impassive and plain. Bland.

Mad. He's mad.

Ignoring the huge man inside my apartment, I walk into my bedroom slamming the door behind, shake out my hair and breathe deeply.

I hated people in my house. Period.

I hated Angelo in my house.

It was as if he was evading my privacy, more then any thing.

I hated him in my house then and I hate him in my house now.

I undo the button of the suit jacket that covered my body, and shrugged it on the floor.

My body reeked of sweat and the guys cheap perfume.

Stepping into the shower, I waiter for the water to heat up and shampooed my hair, scrubbed my body red, removing any trace of the man I was with before and used heavy smelling body wash to make myself smell like me not like sweat and some cheap ass cologne.