25

It was extremely and exceedingly infuriating how Angelo was on my tail

All day.

After my phone call with Blaire, I slept for a while only to be woken up by the man saying I needed something to eat.

Fine.

Groggy and sleepy, I digested the soup, he insisted on spoon feeding me.

It was a small serving so I'd let it slide given that I was hungry around three pm due to our early lunch.

But as I sit with a bowl of two meatballs, the size of my fist, drenched in thick tomato curry, I feel he is paranoid.

Paranoid.

There is only so much I can eat!

"I don't want this." I say pushing the bowl away from me, hoping the argument would end right there.

It doesn't.

Angelo pushes it back toward me with a look in his face that makes me squirm.

"Eat." He orders. "At least the half of it."

I'm not a fan if beef, honestly.

I love other meat, like lamb.

I love lamb.

Beef- not so much.

Picking up the fork, I take a small bite of the meatball curry along with warm bread rolls.

Angelo keeps an eye on me through out the meal as I stomach one whole of the meet ball and one mini bread roll, before pushing the bowl away from me.

"There." I said. "I don't want more."

Understanding, he takes the bowl and puts the thing in to the fridge before helping me up.

I have no idea why does he feel like helping me getting up and sitting down.

Or feels the necessity to feed me and treat me like glass ever since the test reports came in some hours earlier.

It's cute at times.

At times it just feels too much.

Like right now as he insists on keeping one hand around my shoulder walking me toward the stairs and into the bedroom.

"You didn't feel the head spins as much did you?"

I did.

Every time, I got up abruptly or turned abruptly or anything.

I shake my head as walks me to the bed, helping me sit down on the edge of it.

"Are you tired, do you feel tired?" He asks concerned kneeling in front of me, his palms on my knees, looking for any subtle signs of discomfort.