16

Note: I realised I had a draft and got impatient. Lol.

Anyway enjoy and updates will on a three day gap.❤

I ran myself a hot a bath the first thing after I got up from sleep the next morning

I was tired, sore and hungry.

Sometime around the morning, I felt Angelo wake up and shower and get dressed and leave to wherever.

At this point I don't even want to know where he went, only to add fuel to the already burning fire inside my chest.

From my spa and bath essential supplies, I added a generous amount citrus bath salts, on the a level up then warm water and stepped into the bathtub, spreading my legs as far as they'll go to let the warm water soothe my throbbing core.

What a monster. I thought and I fingered my hair untangling them from the knots.

But then again, I was the one demanding so I can't really complain.

I stayed in the same position till the water cooled, pulled the plug of the tub to let the water drain and added some more water along with salts to make me feel better.

My legs were achy, my pussy was throbbing, constantly wet, my arms hurt, my head was spinning.

And all I could hear was my loud screams from last night as Angelo's throbbing dick pummeled me.

I don't even remember how many times I came and how many positions we changed until I passed out.

Stepping out of the tub another five minutes later, pondering about what's wrong with me, I wrap myself in a towel and walk back into the bedroom falling on to the bed.

I was done for the day. I needed some food and sleep. Good quantity of sleep.

The knock on the door made me groan.

"Ariel?" Bertie's strong but gentle voice came muffled from the other side.

Jesus.

Getting up, I discarded the towel and pulled a robe over my naked self tying a knot on my mid stomach as I opened the door for Bertie.

He had Coco by the leash who yapped from happiness seeing me.

As we went to the brunch last day, Berrie took Coco to his place with him since he was dismissed for the day.

And I was glad Coco made a friend.

"Hey, Bert." I say kneeling down and fondling my mutt. "He did not trouble you too much, did he?" I ask.

"I was wondering about getting him checked actually." Bertie said. "All he does is watch TV and sleep, I don't know, aren't dogs supposed to be energetic."

I shrug. "He's like this since I got him."

Bertie nods. "Capo Bestone called to make sure you're fed."