56

Coming over to Ariel's might have been the best thing to do

Well it might have been the best thing I did in a long ass time. If not Ariel's it would mean going back to Roman's lair.

Trust me when I say, staying with Roman isn't something I would like to do right now. Well, I would rather not face him at all. Not in this life atleast.

Well whatever right? I wasn't proud of what I did.  But mostly I wasn't really ready to explain it to Roman.

I didn't want to come across petty or needy. Because I wasn't. Right? Right?

I wasn't. I need no man. Especially I didn't need Roman.

Laying in Ariel's couch with some weird show playing on the TV I played with Coco's fur who was asleep on my stomach.

Poods was on the floor, in his bed, watching TV, wide eyed. While I lounged about Ariel's house she was busy in the kitchen doing whatever she does.

Come to think of it. I wonder. Ariel was engaged.

Bubbles- my Bubbles who flipped off devil-o in the early days was engaged to the same devil-o. I wonder if she is pregnant.

Because if not, why would she sport a fat solitaire like that? That too all so sudden.

Without a party or a celebration. I mean. There's always an engagement party, isn't there?

And Devil-o doesn't seem like the person who doesn't love to stroke his lion sized ego.

Showing off Bubbles is what he likes to do.

But then again, I would love to show off Bubbles if she were shagging me too. With a snort I focus back on TV.

"Did you finish your tea?" I hear my best friend call. "I won't warm it up for second time, Blaire."

"I did." I lie while picking up the cup of chamomile tea or whatever and gulping the cold shit in one go.

There. She can stop nagging now.

"Okay." She sing songs from the kitchen making me sigh. I really like Ariel when she isn't playing mum.

Sometimes, I don't like her at all because all she does is plays mum. I mean, I like that she cares about me but sometimes she's just-

Yeah. Too responsible about every little thing.

I see the front door open and Devil-o walk in. Today he was dressed in a pinstripe suit. In grey. And sucesfully ignored my presence as he stepped though the doors and directly walked into the kitchen. His hand clasped around a bouquet of Paris red roses.

Well then.

Who knew Devil-o was a little old romantic?

I heard a low shriek coming from the kitchen followed by a series of giggles and then possible smooching noises.