26

"He's staring." Blaire muttered as a matter of fact as the four of us concentrated on our desert after the meal.

We had stake. With salad and bread and cheese.

"He's not." I shake my head.

Blaire craned her neck to see if the man across from our table was still 'staring' or not.

Coralyn mirrored Blaire's action, herself dressed in a silver slip dress, that empathised her assets rather nicely.

"He's definitely staring~" Coralyn singsonged.

"Don't look!" Alyssa whispered yelled at the pair of them.

Exactly my point!

"Shush, biscuit." Coralyn waved her off, her cheeks flushed from the laughing we did through the evening.

"Goodness!" I sighed at the pair.

"Don't look, it's creepy." I add, almost exasperated.

"Hush!" Blaire waved for me shut up.

"He's good looking and he wants to fuck you, totally- from behind."

One. That's totally disgusting and irrelevant.

Two. I'm not looking at somebody who wants to fuck me- from behind. For my life's sake and his.

"Yes, totally." Coralyn giggled turning and sitting straight on the booth.

Aren't they supposed to be~

Yeah- that.

"Go give him a ramp walk." Blaire suggests tapping her spoon on the serving sized cheese cake, making it jiggle.

I shake my head.

This dress was a bad idea.

Period.

"He wants to see your butt." Coralyn mused with a giggle.

"No-" I say. "I'm not showing nobody my butt and I am not going to give him a ramp walk-"

"But he's looking at you-" Coralyn whined with a pout. "He has got the look!"

"The look?" Alyssa raised and eyebrow.

"The look, biscuit." She emphasised. "The look!"

I shake my head again.

"That man is definitely staring at you." I say to Coralyn who gives me a naughty smirk and flashes the huge diamond ring sitting proudly on her finger.

Jesus.

"I love being married!" She squeals.

"Bully." I muttered going back to the cheese cake earning a giggle for her.

"Let's not point out who's staring at who." Alyssa says.

"And finish this and we wherever we should."

"The club." Blaire pipes up. "We go party."

And to the club we went.

We were greeted by Ricardo, who introduced himself to us as the security head of the club and walked us inside.

Heels clicking into the pavement finally stepped into the exhilarating premise of the club.

The sounds and body dancing about made the temperature raise by several degrees as we walked toward the back, though the stairs into the VIP deck.