57

ARIEL POV

Sleepy sex with Angelo was possibly the best form of sex. Sleepy sex with Angelo while being engaged to him was even more sentimental and erotic.

With dirty sweet nothings whispered to my ears, he made sure to love me and hurt me in the sweetest and best way possible. Thus, too many a rounds and a hot shower later, I followed Angelo into our shared closet.

While he donned a suit, I rummaged around my stuff for a good sports bra and a matching pair of leggings so I could go do some stretching and yoga before actually starting to dance.

If I ever went back, I wanted to be ready for whatever they wanted. I wanted to be prepared just incase I was dancing on the big stages again.

As much as I would put the blame on my parents shoulder every now and then, it was also true that I did find some sort of self satisfaction when I danced in front of thousands of people. And when I finished, I would've left them a clapping mess.

I liked it. I liked the feeling of appreciation it brought me and the rush of happiness that ran through my blood after every performance. I wanted to go back now. I wonder if mum keeps in touch with the school I used to dance for.

Even she if did, I doubt they'd let me back into my old position again. I was the face of their school. The prima ballerina, the blinking little star. And then I wasn't.

"Where are you lost?" Angelo asked coming to stand behind me, as he adjusted his suit jacket. I was still in a towel in front of the mirror, my garments in my grip.

"Nothing." I grimace. "Just wondering if they'll have me back."

"Who?" Angelo asked.

"The school I used to dance for." I replied. "I doubt it, to be honest."

"Why ever not, amore mio?" He asked placing a kiss on my shoulder. "And even if they don't, you always have me to have you-

"You won't." I warn knowing well what he was about to suggest.

"I make no promises, tadpole." He chuckles, his mouth still lingering on my shoulder, arms around my waist.

"You're never going to make it to work, this way." I sigh rolling my head to the other side, giving Angelo a better access to pepper me with kisses.

"Try and keep me." He whispers. "Roman might have my head today. He's royally pissed."

"What is up with him, anyway?" I ask leaning my head back to Angelo's chest. His hands were now creeping up from my waist to cup the mounds of fat on my chest. I hummed in response as my nipples peaked into two hard buds.

I wonder if I ever will be able to resist this man. But then I was fucked the moment I lap danced for him- for some extra cash. Sigh.

"I don't know." Angelo replies. "Roman is a very private person."

I glare at Angelo, tilting my head back to see his face. "Is he?"

"He is." Angelo sighs straightning up himself.

"If it were someone else, I would've believed it without a doubt. But that's you Angelo. There is nothing private between the pair of you." I say with a slight roll of my eyes.

Angelo shakes his head. "It's not my place to tell you, sweetness." Leaning down he places a kiss on my mouth that makes me sigh. "Ask your friend."

"But she wouldn't say anything either." I sigh. "I am worried about them, Angel. Blaire has isolated herself and Roman is being-"

Angelo raises an eyebrow at me.