14

This chapter is tittles "Angelo in Greece" I want to be honest about this chapter, because it's a 'I was bored so I wrote a not of extra tea' chapter. If you don't read it, you won't be really missing anything.

So why am I publishing this?

This gives us a glimpse of Angelo. A little bit of who he is. How does he think.

Why should you read it?

You don't have to if you don't want to.

Why wasn't this published before chapter 12 and 13?

This contained a lot of spoilers for chapter twelve and thirteen, if I published Angelo's POV earlier y'alls excitement for the next chapters would've died down

Okay. Back to the story. Lol.

Sorry I took too much time, I let y'all fawn or hate over Capo Bestone.

I park the McLaren on the hotel driveway, Chopard sunglasses covering my eyes, the ache on my right shoulder and left side bellow the ribs still evident

I park the McLaren on the hotel driveway, Chopard sunglasses covering my eyes, the ache on my right shoulder and left side bellow the ribs still evident. The third one on the hip bone was not so much.

It was a graze. Thankfully.

Given that the wounds weren't as much hurting now as it did two days ago, I'd so far go to say I was fine. Or it was the dose of pain relief I took before driving here.

Stepping out of my brand new ride, I tossed the keys to the valet who stood patiently for my arrival.

I wasn't late, I was precisely three minutes early, I'd rather not be early to this place even if my mother threatens to have my head on a bident.

"He's your father, Angelo." I could hear her gentle yet firm voice in my head. "You're supposed to show respect-"

Of that, I do not have the slightest wish.

I lit a cigarette blowing a puff of nicotine in the air, as I eyed the brown leather bound Breguet in my wrist as the seconds hand ticked slowly.

At present I'd do anything to get rid of this impromptu meeting with my father and his said family, however  Marcus says it's necessary.

Then why is not my mother dear with me? Mama Coralyn, so far as I know will always be biased toward my mother.

Anything that would trigger her biscuit is off limits. End of discussion and vice versa.