09

I've had sex for enough times before last night

Like, a lot times before last night.

I don't remember being this sore except the night I lost my virginity.

I felt like my legs weighed a thousand kilo each as I tried to move them slightly enough as getting down from bed.

As much as I hated the feeling that took over me, I also loved the throbbing ache between my legs a reminder of activities last night.

It isn't normal.

I arranged the pillow against the head board and leaned against the fluff and grabbed the other pillow to put it under my knee with grave difficulty.

Huffing I gave up.

I need pain relief.

What a monster. I thought mentally as the images from last night flashed in my head.

I winced from embarrassment.

My body had been bend in all sorts of position, Angelo went places inside my body that nobody ever visited.

Not even himself.

Possessed by some monster he was.

I kept coming like train in every three minutes from his assault.

Successfully fucked through the whole night, I laid awake as the first rays of sun hit my face.

Angelo took a shower around six thirty and has been missing since.

Morning after pill, where you at?

I was hungry, I was tried, I was ache-y, I was dirty.

I needed a warm shower and some food in my stomach.

The door of the bedroom opened and a suited Angelo walked in with a bag labelled as the village inn hotel.

"Baby you up, already?" He asks with a small smile plastered to his face.

This mg ghost sitting here wanting food.

I huff.

"You okay?"

"I am hungry." I snap. "I need food, my whole body is sore, you fucking monster!"

"Right." He says shaking his head and sits across from me on the edge of the bed, a hand resting on my upper thigh, gently caressing. "I went to the inn to get you food."

"At six thirty?" I ask.

"I had some work-"

"Did you see Blaire?"

"Yes." He says. "She's fine."

"I want to see her."

"Okay."