49

I ended up drying my eyes before Angelo woke up, a little before dinner

I ended up drying my eyes before Angelo woke up, a little before dinner. Still laying on safe heaven of his arms, I pondered if going to this dinner was a good idea.

A table at the la Giostra was a hassle. I haven't been to the restaurant before given that the place was booked for romantic candlelight dinner almost every night.

Angelo's phone rang abruptly, waking him up and groan reaching for his phone.

I sat up followed by him, pulling my loose hair up in a knot as he answers the device.

"Boss?" He asks pulling the covers off him and making a motion to stand up from the bed when he halts in mid action.

A frown taking over his handsome features as he glances toward me.

"Sí, why?" He asks. "No. No."

I don't hear the rest of their one sided conversation as he disappears into the en suite bathroom, closing the door behind him gently.

Glancing at the bedside table clock, I get down from the bed, taking a deep breath.

If I declined Angelo's offer just because Blaire had yelled at me making me feel like a child and the abrupt villain of her story, it would be dampening his mood.

I wouldn't want that even though I have no doubts that he would understand if I told him.

It was ten minuts after six which meant, if I didn't start getting ready by the next five minutes, we were going to be late.

After making the bed and fixing the sheets, I rummage through the clothing choice of my duffel bag.

Wear red. He had said.

Finding a red slip dress with thin straps for sleeves, I paired them with my new received pair of black lace.

The idea of Coralyn and Alyssa buying kinky little under ware to hand them over as gifts to me and Blaire was hilarious and equally weird.

Not dwelling on the thought, I made my way to the bathroom with my garments to find Angelo standing before the sink pushing a wet hand through his hair keeping them in place.

Yes, canceling the dinner would be a total ambience killer.

"Somebody is excited." I muttered walking past him to get dressed.

Angelo smirked, shaking his head.

I take a second to quickly pull on my panties and slip on the silk dress over my head adjusting the material around my hips.

I had bought five silk slip dresses from a value saver pack when u was working at Minx.

Guess paying their price, they are.

I put on a light blush of makeup, dab some power on my cheeks, doing little foxy eyeliner before adding a thick coat of mascara, making those lashes look long and full.