15

So  wattpad is maybe glitching or something people say they cant read this part and vote or comment so I had to delete this chapter and then am publishing this a second time, so all of y'all can read it. Lost y'all vote and comments and fun. Lol.

Make sure to drop a heart and a star.

WARNING!!!

This chapter contains streamy sexual inter course. Any reader comfortable or unwilling to read that may skip the last part of the chapter and I assure you y'all won't be missing nothing.

PS: my day just got shitter. God take the wheel.

I don't ever classify myself as a jealous or territorial person

Or given at any circumstances I wouldn't think or say I am person that gets jealous easily.

Sure I have my fare share of temperamental issue and ego and pride but I am not a jealous person.

Or so I'd like to think.

But as of this moment, my feelings confuse me.

Even though I am sitting beside the man dressed in a light grey blue two piece suit with my legs crossed his free hand resting over my exposed thigh, I cannot help but feel the green emotion toward the lady 'friend' of theirs reaching out for him after every two or five seconds.

I've been counting.

I find it difficult to divert my eyes from Angelo right hand that held the caffé espresso cup after lunch while her one hand rested on his fore arm the other on her chest, talking in rapid French as if I didn't catch a goddamn word coming out of her mouth.

A maid asked if I wanted espresso, with a small wave of my hand I declined and focused on the golden haired, women talking to Angelo as if he was entitled to her in somehow.

"Pour être honnête, tu me manques Angelo.  Vous ne visitez plus la France- " She said in a whiny voice shaking her head, removing her hand from his forearm.

(To be honest, I miss you Angelo. You don't visit France anymore-)

Angelo chuckled shaking his head and sipped his coffee, draining the shot of espresso.

Of course you missed him. I think mentally. What's not to miss about all that?

The thought makes me scoff and roll my eyes.

Blaire was seated across from me and the glare she was throwing at Anne was enough to silently let me know that she was planning murder.

"Il me semble presque que vous avez complètement oublié le plaisir que nous avions!" Anne gushed ending her sentence with a giggle.

(It almost seems like to me that you absolutely forgot about the fun we used to had!)

"Absolument pas.  Je me souviens bien de notre plaisir, Anne." Angelo nodded thoughtfully with a smirk gracing the corner of his lips.