Epilogue (part one)

three years later ✨

ANGELO'S  POV

It's been two months. Two months of time that I wouldn't trade for all the money in this world. Two months of pure and utter bliss.

Two months of utter and unending happiness and giddiness that made me feel whole and half at the same time. It was undeniably bittersweet.

It was as if I wanted the time to pass and stay still at the same time. It was as if my heart couldn't hold the joy- all the joy I felt inside and was ready to burst out every now and then.

It was two months of falling in and soaring above high in love, adoration and utter tenderness. Such gentless that caressed and burned my heart all at once.

Ariel slept peacefully with her ass pressed snug against my hardened cock. Caressing her swollen cheek, my eyes drifted to the tiny little human in her arms. Smuggled close to the warmth of her chest.

This boy doesn't understand anything or anybody other than his mama.

A total double standard team mate, if you will.

My boy's heart and adoration and all his love belonged to his mother. Understanding nothing and nobody except Ariel and her gentle caress. Her tender loving. Her sweet voice.

I caressed, Icarus's cheek, deep in thought. The little boy felt as if of was his food. And as if on auto pilot opened his mouth, to suckle.

Smiling at his little reaction, I looked at the time. It was already breakfast for little Icarus at six thirty. The last feeing was at four thirty.

Ariel was adamant to breast feed till six months before switching. So far we were good. She was perfectly healthy and so was the little boy.

Ariel slipped into her role of new motherhood effortlessly and gracefully. She didn't complain about one little bit. Accept for her tits hurting once a while.

It was a complain, I longed to hear. Just to massage my sweet wife, kneed her full, swollen breasts with warm oil while hearing to her small moans and whimpers. God, how much I loved those little sounds she made, while unwinding.

"Sweetheart." I urged, caressing my wife's arm with my knuckles, feeling her soft soft skin, warmth radiating off her. Gently cooing her awake.

"Baby. It's time." I whispered close to her ear. "Sweetheart." I urged softly once again. If she had only pumped the night before. I thought.

Hell, if I remembered to pump her the night before, she might have gotten a little more of sleep.

"Mmhmm." Ariel moaned, lowly her ass shimming back against my cock once again. I twitched with the sharp inhale of a breath.

This woman was adamant to drive me mad. Even half asleep, she was a woman on a mission. A mission that I had been choosing to ignore for quite a while now.

"Honey." I warned.

"Somedays-" I heard the half asleep woman whisper. "Someday of these days, I feel like you do not want me, husband of mine."