Epilogue

THE BABY IS ALREADY THERE

Rita's pov

Today was our wedding day, and I was so excited! We were already officially married but I wanted to walk the aisle in my white dress as a happy woman, vowing him my unconditional love.

I wanted to look in his eyes, to hold his hands, and promise him to be always there for him. I wanted to have wedding pictures with him and our daughter. I wanted to dance with him in a pure white dress, feeling like a princess who found her prince charming in a love story.

I really felt like in a fairytale, my life literally turned from a nightmare into a fairytale. Everything was just perfect! The man I loved was by my side, and our daughter, Ilaria Rosa, was healthy. I couldn't ask for more in life.

"Look how beautiful your mommy is," I heard my mom saying, coming back from my thoughts, looking at her direction to see her approaching me with Ilaria in her arms.

"Hi, my baby," I told her with a smile, and she squeaked and wiggled with her arms and legs. So energetic!

"I brought her to you because she was getting a little grumpy, I thought she might be hungry," she told me.

"It's okay," I said with a smile, taking her from her. It shouldn't be a problem for me to hold her anyway. My make-up was done and they worked on my hair now.

And she was really hungry. The moment I had her in my arms she rubbed her head on my cleavage while opening her mouth.

I loosened my robe before I put one boob out. When I slowly guided her to my boob, her small hands clutched on my boob, before her mouth found my nibble and she started to feed.

I gently rocked her. Her blue eyes were staring at me while she drank her milk. She was just a girly reflection of her father. It was a beautiful feeling to look at my child and see someone in her who I loved.

"Sweetie, I will be right back. They don't know where to put the wedding cake. I will show them the place and will be right back," I heard my mom say, looking up to see a maid standing next to my mother, waiting for her to come and help.

"All right, we will be fine," I told her with a smile before they left. After a while, Ilaria let go of my boob.

"Aren't you hungry anymore?" I asked her in a childish voice, covering my boob.

I bit my lip, thinking how I could burp her as the stylists were still not done with my hair. I didn't want to lean her on my shoulder, I was scared that they would burn her unintentionally.

Mia, who we convinced to move in with us, still didn't like being around many people, my mom was taking care of the cake and I didn't want Roman to see me before our wedding. They said it brought bad luck if the groom sees the bride before the wedding.

So, the only person who could help me was Valerio. I took my phone and called him. "Yes," he said as he picked up.

"I need your help," I told him. "Why? You finally realized that my brother is a dick and need help to escape the wedding?" he asked me with a chuckle and I rolled my eyes.

"How funny!" I huffed, rolling my eyes. Please, just come to our bedroom and help me."

"I don't know anything about beauty shit," he told me. "It's not about beauty shit, it's something else. I am waiting, it's urgent, please hurry, I am waiting," I pleaded.

"Okay, I am on my way," he told me with a sigh before I thanked him, and ended the call.

"You look like an angel in your dress," I held Ilaria up before kissing her chubby cheeks. She literally was too cute in her wedding dress. She looked like a little bride.