Chapter 2

As I get to the school gates I look around at the other 'early comers'. I walk through the double doors at the entrance and glance around the halls to find a sign hopefully to help me find reception. As I look around, I turn a corner and bump into someone.

"Shit....Oh I'm sorry I wasn't looking" I said. As I watch stacks of paper fall to the ground.

I look down to see the load of papers scatter all over the floor "I'm so sorry, I'll help you pick those up" as i bend down to grab one I realise it was a test paper...these are all test papers. My eyes widen in shock as I realise I walked into a teacher...on my first day.

I start cursing in my head when I realise, I swore as well. ffuucckk...

He sighed clearly very pissed "It's ok, I wasn't looking either" he huffed out, his voice was deep but in some way soothing. Maybe he didn't hear me say 'shit'.

He bends down to help gather the tests and I look up to see his face.

He looks to be in his 20′s, he has dark brown hair that is short at the sides and longer at the top, it's parted at the side and it's styled so the hair is brushed backwards but still has volume. It reminded me of a Hollywood gangsters hair style. His eyes were dark brown.

I mean, for a teacher, he is very handsome but there's something in his eyes, something unnerving.

He helps pick up the never ending mess of papers and when they've all been gathered, we both stand up. I'm now just realising how tall he is, he's about 6' or more, which is a massive difference compared to me being 5'2". Damn giant.

From a quick glance I seen he has a triangular body, broad shoulders and a smaller waist. I like his clothing choice, he has a waistcoat on and with a loose fitted long sleeved shirt... you can tell he's muscular... did I just say that?.. I'm not crushing...you're crushing.

He holds out his hand and I hand him the tests back, he shuffles them in his grip, probably in the hopes of neatening them from their tattered look. He then looks down at me "what are you doing wondering around the hallways?" he asks me in a monotone, almost bored tone with no expression on his face.

"Um.... I'm n-new and I was told to go to r-reception" I said, cursing at myself on the inside for stuttering, but why did i stutter? The expressionless face and tone of voice just made me feel a little... afraid?

He looks at me slightly amused, but his facial expression didn't change, it was just something I felt, something in his eyes. Weird. It was almost like a smile tried to form at the corners of his lips.

My stutter made him happy.

"Ah, so you came in early for a tour by the head of your year group" he says putting it all together.

"Y-yes." Fucks sake! Damn stutter.

"Do you know where reception is?" He asked raising a single brow.

"No."

He looks me up and down for a second "Would  you like me to show you" he put emphasis on the word 'would', almost mockingly.

"Yes please." I said with a relived smile, I was already lost and had only just walked into the stupid school.

He then turned around and walked away, I looked at him until he reached the end of the corridor where he turned around and looked at me and gestured for me to follow him with his hand.

I fast walked over to him and followed him the rest of the way.

He took me to the schools reception, handed in his papers then walked away without sparing me another glance, so I walked up to the lady at the desk.