Chapter 18

"Oh, Becks will you stop!" I shouted at her as she pushes me into Oliver for the billionth time.

"You two are so cute together. When's the wedding?" Becks teased.

I'm so damn tempted to push her into the mud as we walk through the park.

So, it's Saturday now and Mr Kyle hasn't spoken to me at all. He hasn't even picked on me in class, no messages, no notes, nothing. Hey, I'm not complaining, I'm over joyed.

After he kissed me, I was in shock. I couldn't speak or anything, no one noticed though, they were busy talking. I'm happy they didn't notice because if they had questioned me, I think I might have cracked and told them everything.

My bruises have started to heal, with most turning to a brown/yellow colour.

Today's been fun. The whole gang came out. Somehow Becks knew about me and Oliver, we didn't tell anyone that we went on a date because it was just one date and we haven't discussed what it really meant.

So apparently, she's fucking psychic and could 'sense it', as she claimed. I rolled my eyes at her when she said that.

After being out for hours it started to get dark and rain so everyone made their way home. Next time we decide to go out we need to check the weather forecast.

Oliver has offered to walk me home but I told him to just go because of the rain and that I'd be okay.

As I was walking home, I noticed a silver car trailing behind me. The road was clear apart from this one car going unusually slow. It had tinted windows and I just had an eerie feeling about it.

The car then sped off out of site. I let go of the breath I didn't know I was holding in.

I'm such a nervous wreck. I laugh to myself.

I turn and walk down the residential area away from the main road. As I'm walking my phone goes off;

Times up

It's from unknown, otherwise known as, Mr Kyle. Damn I thought he was leaving me alone.

Suddenly an arm wraps around my waist and a hand covers my mouth from behind.

I'm picked up and shoved into the front seat of a car. The door shuts as soon as I'm in. I go crazy at the handle only to see he locked me in the car.

I calmly watch him walk around the car to the driver's side. He stops for a minute probably knowing as soon as he unlocks it, I'm out.

The doors click and I grab the handle as he opens his door his hand grabs my hood pulling me back.

His door shuts, he grabs my shoulders and turns me to face him.

For fucks sake, it's Mr Kyle.

"The hell do you think you're doing, you ass! You scared the shit out of me!" I shout.

He turned his head away from me and blinked his eyes a few times due to my volume in the small space of the car. He pinched the bridge of his nose "Close the door" he sternly spoke.

"Why? I'm going home."

"I know. I'm driving you home."

"Why?" Is he being kind?

"Don't want you to catch a cold now, do we? Don't want you to miss any school."

I close the door and do my seatbelt. Nope he's not being nice he just wants to make sure I'll be there for him to torment at school.

"How did you know where I was?"

"I've been keeping an eye on you. I didn't want you doing anything stupid."