Chapter 29

Fuck.

My head fucking hurts so much.

It feels like someone's squeezing my brain repeatedly whilst poking me in the eyes. I groan as I stirred from my sleep squishing my face further in to the pillow.

I'm lying on my side with my forearms across my face, covering it from the sun because it's scorching my fucking eyeballs. I don't even remember falling asleep. When the hell did I get home? Why did I not pull the curtains?

I'm such an idiot.

I flicker my eyes open as I try to focus around my room avoiding the damn window.

Focusing on the bedside table, I look for my alarm clock to see what the time is.

Where the hell did it go?

My alarms not there. Did I finally break it by whacking it too hard? Instead, I force my eyes to look out the window at the sky. It's orange, the fuck? Sunrise?

I glance around the room when...

OH SHIT! This isn't my room!

I jump up or at least I try, something heavy stopped me, weighing me down. I look down to see arms wrapped around my waist. I immediately slap the arms in a frenzy and pry them off. I look behind me and see Mr Kyle slowly opening his eyes, blinking away sleep.

Oh no. It's not sunrise it's sunset! How fucking long have I been here!? How long have I been asleep!?

I freak out and back away on the bed consequently, I fall onto the floor with a BUMP.

Oh, for god's sake, my damn ass.

I clutch my head as images of what happened mere hours ago, what seems like forgotten memory's come back, they hit me like bullets.

He dragged me out of the school, he bought food and drugged me. He drugged me!

Chloroform...where the hell did he get chloroform from? Oh right, he's a Science teacher but still, WHAT THE HELL!?

We were in his car. Where are we now!? The room is large with a huge king-sized bed, the walls are white. There's a small bookshelf, wardrobe, bedside table and chester-drawers. The carpets a deep purple and the bedsheets are blue and black.

"I see you're awake" he says suddenly in a ruff groggy voice, snapping me out of my thoughts. I stare at him as he raises from the bed sitting against the wooden barred headboard. Staring back at me.

No, no, no, this can't be happening.

I jump up and run to the door the other side of the room and jiggle the handle.

Fuck it's fucking locked the fucking cunt locked me in, the asshole.

I look back to see him unmoved from his spot raising his brows.

"You done?" He says cockily.

I look around the room frantically to hopefully find a way to get out of his place. That is until I remember the window.

I stare at the window, my next move.

"Don't even think about it" he says sternly.

Dude, come on, that tells me it's unlocked.

I bolt to the window and slide it open. I throw my head out when I'm pulled back in by my calf and fall to the floor. I hear the window slam shut. I'm pulled up by my hair and thrown onto the bed.

Fingernails scratching my scalp as I feel every hair on my head being pulled from my head. I grab my hair once he lets go and run my hand on my scalp. I have no doubt a clump of hair is going to fall out the next time I brush it.