Chapter 31

I sat at the dinner table flicking a piece of lettuce across the plate. It's been over 24 hours now and I'm still stuck here with this asshole.

I woke up this morning in that damned bed, next to me was him. I freaked out and tried to move only to find one of my wrists attached to the headboard with handcuffs.

I flipped out even more, shouting and struggling and his only reply to my panic was 'Must you always wake me up like this?' And he turned away from me.

So, naturally, I kicked his ass out of the bed and he fell to the floor with a thud.

He was less then pleased

I found it hilarious

He got dressed in front of me and laughed when I covered my face with my free hand and bedding.

He then said as a 'punishment' I'd have to pee in a bucket when he was out. He left me for 5 fucking hours, still handcuffed to the bed, whilst he went out. I had already needed a wee when I woke up.

I tried to get them off but they are metal...duh?

I know, I'm an idiot but I had to, try, right? Anyway, all it did was bruise my wrist more and it even started bleeding.

I was absolutely bursting for a wee but I refused to use a god damn bucket so I held it. I nearly wet myself.

When he came back, I begged for him to take them off and he finally did, after laughing of course, at my desperation.

Now I've been sitting here for about, 20 minutes just playing with the food. I have no intention of eating any of it, I don't know what he's done to it.

I drop the annoying plastic fork onto the table and sigh over-dramatically and look up to the ceiling. It's textured, I think they call the design a 'stomp/knockdown' ceiling texture, or something. I'm not a builder, how am I supposed to know?

I don't know if I'm going mad...probably, but you can actually make up patterns in it. It's quite pretty.

Damian Kyle's Pov

I look over to my girl to see she's slouching on the chair with her head looking straight up at the ceiling, I can't even see her face from the angle.

"Babydoll, what are you doing?"

She ignores me.

"Doll, you should eat your food" she's not even touched it. She's been bullying a single piece of lettuce for 20 minutes, that's it.

Absolute silence.

"Casey, sit up straight and eat your food" my soft voice is gone as she's staring to piss me off. I bang my fork down on the table in anger. She jumps but still pays me no attention.

"Casey, what are you doing!?" Her hand comes up and she starts drawing in the air with her finger.

"Look." She said, unmoved from her position but drawing words with her finger. "The ceiling. You can make up words" I look up to the ceiling, it has a very weird texture. If you look at it for too long, I guess you can make out shapes.

She points to one specific spot "there. A. S" she's moving her finger as she says each letter, like she's drawing it in the air "S.H.O.L.E" her hand drops and I put together what she just said in my head.

Oh, she's playing with fire.

"Asshole" she smirks.

"Casey" I warn but her smile grows.

"And look. That one" she said pointing to a different part of the ceiling.

"O.

L.