Chapter 30

Waking up, I wish I hadn't. My head hurt 10 times worse, probably dehydration from crying so much. I woke up in the same place I had fallen asleep in.

I looked out of the window to see it getting dark. I don't know how long I was asleep for but the sky still had hints of orange present, so it mustn't have been too long.

I waddle off the bed and over to the door, locked of course but it was worth a try.

I feel like crap.

My eyes hurt. My head hurts. My lip hurts.

I go to the full-length mirror next to the book shelf. Yep, just as I thought, I look like crap too.

My lips bust and I have dried blood down my chin. Not to mention the raised blue teeth marks on my neck and the many hickeys on the other side.

I look back to the room, there's another door opposite the window to his side of the bed.

I'm about to pee myself so I hope it's a damn bathroom. Opening it cautiously I peak in and thank goodness I was right. I turn on the lights via the switch and walk in.

It has a giant sink and counter top with a cabinet beneath, a big-ass mirror, throne of a toilet, a glass surrounded shower and a bathtub in the middle of it all.

I always thought that having a bathtub in the middle of the room was weird and pointless. It's just in the way, right?

I shrug my shoulders and look for a lock on the door, it doesn't have one, great. So that asshole can just waltz in here when I'm taking a shit.

I quickly do my business and then go to the sink. I try to open the cabinet beneath but it's locked. I growl in frustration. Grabbing the flannel left on the side, I soak it in warm water.

I slowly dap the washcloth on my lip before scrapping the blood off my face, as well as washing the rest of my face too. I brush my matted hair with the hairbrush near the sink.

I cup my hands and drink handfuls of water. I'm definitely not going to trust anything he gives me, so tap waters better than nothing as my throats really dry and my head is about to burst.

I sigh as I look in the mirror.

I'm fucked.

After finishing up in the bathroom I look around the room. It's tidy, neat and... everything's locked.

Seriously everything. I double checked the window and door, then I tried the bedside table, wardrobe and chester-drawers.

Locked.

You could call me nosey but at the end of the day, I've been fucking kidnapped. Don't think being 'polite' is on the table right now.

The only things visible is a metal canister of deodorant in the bathroom as well as the washcloth and hairbrush. There are the books and then there's a nail file on the bedside table. That's it.

Oh, and the window? I did think, maybe when he's not here I could smash it and escape. But nope. Bad idea. The bastards put nails on the windowsill on the outside, the ones they use to stop birds and pidgins from going on roofs.

I guess that's why he left it unlocked and in my blind panic I didn't see them, kinda happy he pulled me in now or I would have impaled my hand through multiple spikes.

But still, it's irritating.

My nails are all broken from the struggle. I'm not a girly girl and I don't really care about having 'perfectly manicured nails' but I don't like them cut to the base. They are useful and you don't really notice until you cut them away and how annoying it is because you can't open shit.