Chapter 13

Having slept in mums bed I awake for the first time in a while, relaxed and refreshed.

I slowly inch my way out of the bed so I don't wake Lou or mum, then make my way to my room to get ready.

As I walk in its unusually cold but nothings out of place. I get ready for school and make breakfast for mum and Lou then leave.

I refuse to use my phone from now on. Every single time it goes off I have a heart attack. I hid it in my bedside table and left it there.

Making my way to school I feel I'm being watched constantly. I hate the feeling. I'm getting so paranoid

I get to school on time just as the bell goes and I make my way to History.

As soon as I sit down Bens keeps poking and prodding me.

"What?" I say slightly annoyed as he continues to stab my shoulder with his finger.

Having enough I whack it away and he chuckles amusingly. " where did you go yesterday?" He asks.

"Nurses office."

"Why?"

"I... um, felt light headed" I quickly lied.

"Oh, ok. You're okay now though?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I say and Ben nods.

"You missed Thomas and Oliver fighting when you left" he chuckled at the memory.

"What! They fought? What do you mean?"

"Calm down" he said noticing the fact that I'm slightly panicking "they had a fight with pens" he chuckled. I make a 'oh' face and smile.

"Who won?"

"Oliver because he pretended Thomas got pen in his eye and he started panicking saying 'I can't see! I can't see'." He laughed

"Thomas started to freak out. Oliver then disarmed him and doodled all over his face" Ben was laughing as he told the story.

I started laughing at the thought of it and patted Bens back as he tried to control his laughter.

"They're idiots" I huffed.

"Complete morons" Ben chuckled.

After a while the bell goes. I'm on my way to Art when I feel an arm grab my wrist from behind. I immediately panic and whack the arm on me before I even look to who it.

"Hey, easy Cas."

I turn around to see Oliver "Oliver you ass, you scared me" I said placing a hand on my chest to calm myself as I rip my hand from his grip.

"I'm sorry munchkin. You haven't answered any of my texts and I got worried. Especially when you disappeared from school" he said.

"Oh, no I'm sorry. I-uh-I lost my phone?" I say more like it's a question. Is it a good enough excuse? I don't want him to be mad at me.

"You lost your phone?"

"Yes, I lost my phone" I said sounding a little more confident with my excuse.

He sighed and ran his hand through his hair looking at the ground.

"I was really worried" he said quietly, I almost didn't hear him. He then looked up to me "So you didn't get any of my messages?"

"No, I'm sorry."

"It's ok, I was only asking if you wanted to go out after school...?"

I looked at him surprised. Is he asking me out on a date? An evil grin appears on my face, oh he's nervous. I should probably clarify...at his expense.