Chapter 25

Its second lesson now, Science of course.

This morning I woke up to a searing pain. My bum was so sore, it burned so much, it was bruised blue.

I didn't want to go to school today but mum made me get up. She said I didn't have a temperature so I was fine. She said the same to Lou when he complained about his headache.

But I bet if she put that thing on my ass-cheeks it would have been well over the norm.

It hurts to sit down...obviously. When I sat down in Maths I nearly cried from the pain.

The cut on my wrist doesn't even hurt, maybe it's because my ass is dominating over the pain in my body. I don't know.

I want to say I regret doing it but honestly, I don't. It felt good in a weird way. I still have the wristband covering it and the bandage that I changed this morning. I know how people would react if they seen it.

Mr Kyle, probably won't like it because 'only he' is 'allowed' to hurt me, or whatever. He won't be worried about me he'll just be pissed that it wasn't him that did it. He most likely won't care, as long as he can control me, he wouldn't care.

No one cares.

Mr Kyles been walking up and down the rows of tables for a while now. We're doing practice exam papers so the desks have been split and moved around so you're sat on your own. He's also moved people around from the normal seating plan and I'm sat at the back of the classroom against the wall.

He's weaving in and out of the tables and looking around as we sit in silence. 10 minutes before the bell I feel Mr Kyles gaze on me, I refuse to turn around. Soon enough however, I feel him standing beside me.

Just as I think he's going to do something he takes a step forward. I watch as he takes another step, time seems to be in slow motion as I watch his forefinger singly sliding across the edge of my desk as he takes slow steps forward.

I watch as his finger makes contact with my pencil case and he drags it along, then over the edge of the table onto the floor causing a loud clatter to go around the room.

"Oh, my apologies" he turned to me with a smirk. Looking at the rest of the class that are now staring he follows my eyes "back to work" he said sternly before turning back to me. I made a move to pick up the mess but he cuts me off "oh no, don't worry. My mistake, I'll pick it up."

That second, he knelt down and started to gather my things. I took a silent breath in relief before taking in a sharp one as I felt his hand clutch onto my thigh.

He squeezed tightly and he continues to pick up pencils and pens from the floor, not even looking my way, like nothings even happening. I look around the class and see everyone quietly focusing on their work, no one even taking a peek at us.

His hand moved upwards making me clench my thighs shut but it was too late. His hand cupped my core, his palm over my entrance and his middle finger sliding up and down over my clit.

I cringe before gasping as I start to feel a faint tingling sensation spread in my core. I abruptly leap from my seat and before he could protest, I dash from the desk and outside the room.

I stand in the corridor and place my hands either side of my hair trying to wrap my head around what just happened. I never thought he'd do such a thing, especially after what happened the last time he did something in class and that was just simply picking on me.

I struggled to catch my breath when someone exits the classroom. Looking up I start to back away, my breathing now non-existent. I put my hand on my chest to try to calm my heart beat before moving it to my neck as I struggled to force air in my lungs.