CHAPTER 16

🎶Always rep the (gang x4)—x2, whole lotta gang shit (gang x4)—x2🎶- migos

Omniscient~

       IT was 10am

IT was 10am. Although Michael said he'd be there as soon as possible, things got delayed due to Bianca telling him to lay off for now and just check in in the morning since King hasn't shown up yet.

Again, it was unusual. King's not one to act out of character. But anything could've happened so they weren't pointing fingers just yet.

It was somewhat early in the morning, but the skies were grey and cloudy. They were in King's house—where Bianca usually is and is right now—and blew up his phone with no luck whatsoever.

"Where the fuck could that nigga even be?" Uly muttered, placing his phone back into his pocket. "He's too lazy to walk to the fridge 'n get a drink. Wherever he is, he can't be far."

Michael was quiet, but was growing more and more irritated the more King ignored the messages and phone calls.

"When the last time he was around?" Uly stretched his neck towards Bianca, who sat next to Naija on the couch.

She looked up, eyes nearly drained from lack of sleep. "My head is cloudy as fuck but I'm sure it was like late Friday night or early morning, like the a.m."

Michael had a few guesses in his head as to what could've gotten into King but kept it to himself for now. He's been silent almost the whole time he's been here. "You pretty quiet nigga." Uly pointed out.

Michael glanced at him with his phone gripped lightly in his hand. "Whachu want me to say? This ain't the first time somethin' like this happen." He looked at Bianca and lowered his voice greatly. "Especially wit' King's reputation in these damn streets we needa get ahold of him quick as fuck."

Uly exhaled, quieting down his voice too. "What? You think somethin' could've gone down?" He paused and shrugged. "I mean shit's been pretty low key lately. Like I ain't hear a peep. Streets been too quiet 'n it ain't a good sign."