CHAPTER 38

🎶but tonight I'll be, the happiest girl in the world🎶
-BP

🎶but tonight I'll be, the happiest girl in the world🎶-BP

Naija's journal:

           My father always told me to get married before having kids. Live life pristinely, but be happy doing it. Dont rely on others. Be my own person. I have a lot to learn. Still.

love, Naija R.

Previously...

He opened the door to Giselle who had a rather stern look on her face as opposed to the warm look she now always gives him.

"What-" he was cut off by her. "Can I come in?" She asked.

He sensed her hostility as well and decided not to be stubborn and to hear her out. Whatever it is must be important. "What's this about?" He asked, closing the door.

"We needa talk." Is all she said.

She felt its finally time to put her foot down and to prevent what happened to his father, from happening to him.

Omniscient~

      MICHAEL looked his mother up and down

MICHAEL looked his mother up and down. "Talk about what?" He inquired as she walked and stopped by the entryway to the kitchen.

Giselle was visibly angry, for reasons he couldn't put his finger on at first. "First I wanna start off with why you failed to tell me your girlfriend's pregnant."

He was taken aback. His brows knitted and he opened his mouth to speak, but then nothing came out. Soon enough he just got defensive. "Why should I have to tell you?"

It was her turn to be taken aback. "Why?" She questioned.

He didn't repeat it, knowing she heard. He just shrugged.