CHAPTER 25

🎶ever since I met you—Girl, I been loosin' control.🎶
-carti

Naija's journal:

Naija's journal:

               February 14th,

         Just had the best sex ever.

Written with love, Naija

Omniscient~

           KING'S back

KING'S back. A few days had passed and luckily he was free from the gang related trouble he got himself into. It was a long and painful journey but surely it was to end soon eventually.

"Yo first thing Bianca did when she saw me was hit me. I ain't get no hi, hello, hey. Just violence." King shook his head, sitting on Michael's couch as he and some others made themselves comfortable with some drinks and light food portions.

"Was she wrong?" Uly scoffed. "You did jus' disappear faster than my dad did."

Michael narrowed his eyes and hissed. "Uly...."

"Nigga for a good cause." King kissed his teeth, waving him off. "For her safety. They was gon' start some bullshit 'n gon after or somethin'. I ain't have time for that."

"Yo ass still never told us what the fuck you was in trouble fo." Michael pointed out, blowing out his blunt into the air.

King cocked a brow. "I didn't?"

Michael straight faced him as King exhaled. "It was jus' money shit. Ain't nothin'. Told 'em I couldn't pay back what I borrowed—which I actually could but I lied so I wouldn't have to pay back money—'n did whatever the fuck they told me to instead."

Uly bursted out laughing like a hyena as he has his hand halfway into a bag of chips. "So you tellin' me, you ain't wanna pay back a few hunneds so you decide to put your life at risk to avoid payin' shit back?"

"Thas' exactly what I did."

"How the fuck we even friends?" Michael kissed his teeth and called Naija over, asking her for a another slice of pizza—of which they ordered earlier.