CHAPTER 35

🎶my, my, how the times have changed. im still playin' the victim. and you're still playin' the pick me🎶
-SZA

 and you're still playin' the pick me🎶-SZA

Omniscient~

August 29th

August 29th

THE morning started off quiet. Michael woke up in his solitude, getting his day started like the usual. It hadn't even hit him what day it is today. Or maybe he just didn't care. It wasn't special to him anyway. It was like any other day.

He groggily got himself together, brushing his teeth, showering, and changing right back into sweats and a short sleeve black shirt. Although it's about 10am and he got a decent amount of sleep, he still felt like he slept 2 hours. Enough sleep is never enough for him.

He walked down his dimmed hallway, the only source of light present was the natural one showing through the curtains.

He then walked into his kitchen—unbeknownst-

"Surprise!"

He opened his groggy eyes that were briefly closed as he scratched the back of his neck and turned on the lights to the kitchen to see Naija who he surely wasn't expecting to see first thing in the morning.

"What the fuck."

"Happy birthday!" Naija happily exclaimed, clapping her hands as Bear got excited at the noise, circling her feet all the while.

"How the hell you get into my house?" He inquired, walking further into the kitchen while she lightly laughed.

"I still have the keys you gave me to this place Michael I'm not a stranger now." She reminded him. "I've been here since 8am!" She smiled.

He smirked, scanning his eyes through the dining table which had a feast of food. She made him waffles, pancakes, sausage, bacon and assorted fruit with his favorite toppings. Along with that, a small supply of gifts ranging from his favorite cologne to his preferred brand of shoes.