CHAPTER 22

🎶i don't wanna die for them to miss me. yes I see the things that they wishin' on me🎶
-Drake

 yes I see the things that they wishin' on me🎶-Drake

Omniscient~

        SEVERAL days had passed since Naija was first admitted into the hospital

        SEVERAL days had passed since Naija was first admitted into the hospital. Although she's a quiet person, the house was awfully still quiet without her.

It was 11am and Michael had just woke up, filling up Bear's bowls. He rests easy now that Naija's out of her coma and is finally taking care of himself—getting more sleep and such, although it's only been a day since she woke up, he felt like he regained a thousand days just by a good night's sleep.

Naija noticed it first, but he's been very different ever since Christmas Day: just not himself. Apart from the shooting, things weren't right.

A lot has been on his mind and to say the least he's stressed, but weights have surely been lifted from his shoulders. "Come on, boy. Eat." He lowly told Bear before opening the freezer to make himself from toasted waffles.

Bear was energetic today for the first time in about a week now. He was in the blues for a few days ever since the shooting incident but he's getting back on his feet, energetic as ever. "I know you're happy 'n shit now, but you needa eat."

He obeyed, causing Michael to scoff and shake his head. "So I gotta tell you shit twice fa you to listen ta me." He nodded his head. "Ight."

Nothing in particular was on his mind other than visiting Naija later.....

The doorbell rang, catching his attention as he exhaled, lazily standing to his feet to look out the window first. Bear ran to his feet at the sound of the bell and eagerly jumped around to see who it was and to his surprise it was his grandma.

He cocked a brow and opened the door, letting her in as Bear greeted her by nearly climbing up her leg before being scolded. "Good evening." Michael muttered lowly with the smallest amount of energy she's ever heard from him.